45+ Fast and Easy Keto Dinner Ideas (Lazy Keto Meals for Busy Nights), are simple ketogenic and low carb recipes that any busy person can whip together in a hurry. From top bloggers, these easy recipes will help you stay on your healthy eating plan! Oh, and they are family-friendly recipes too!
Fast and Easy Keto Dinner Ideas Make Weekdays Easier
Well over a month's worth of fast and easy Keto dinner ideas for people who need dinner on the table quick! I don't know about you, but I work a demanding full-time job and after a long day it is really a struggle to whip together a whole keto meal!
While I may not be lazy at work during the day, I get tired in the evening and become quite lazy! 🙂 I love lazy keto meals where I can fix them up in a hurry! Any simple recipe is a favorite of mine!
I've found that if I don't plan ahead I will give in and end up getting takeout or making something more processed because I didn't have the energy to make dinner.
Planning ahead is key to staying on your healthy diet! Don't get overambitious and don't over complicate. Try and keep it simple. There are many fancy and delicious dinners on Pinterest and the web - but they don't always work if you're tired or in a hurry. Save those for the weekend!
Remember, just do your best! That's all you can do. You got this! These meals are a great healthy step towards improving your health and getting your weight on track. Email me if you need encouragement 🙂
Quick Keto Dinner Ideas
Feeling Lazy and Need Easy Keto Ideas For a Quick Keto Dinner?
Here are several quick and easy keto dinner ideas and what to serve with to make it a whole meal. Using the recipes below as a main dish, I've included non-low carb ideas because as you know in my house I've got a mix of low carb followers and non-low carb followers. Ideas for a perfect keto dinner menu:
Keto Dinner Menu - Fast and Easy Keto Meals
Low Carb Sloppy Joes
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms (low carb and keto)
- Hamburger buns (for non-low carb followers - like kids)
- Pickle Slaw
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Riced cauliflower (here's how to cauliflower the easy way!)
- Steamed broccoli
- Egg noodles (for non-low carb followers)
Low Carb Chicken in Tomato Basil Cream Sauce
- zucchini noodles
- fettucine (for non-low carb followers)
- green salad with a keto-friendly homemade Italian dressing
Quick Keto Dinner For One
What if there is only one of you? I know it's hard to cook for one. Several of the recipes below can easily be made with one portion, and several can be made with the full recipe but as meal prep and you could portion them out and freeze for later. Here are 2 examples of recipes that can be adapted to one serving. The following paragraph lists the recipes that make great leftovers or freezer meals.
- Salmon and asparagus bake. You can bake 1 piece of salmon and 1 portion of asparagus.
- Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats. Only cook 1 portion of meat and season meat to your taste. Stuff 1 zucchini and bake.
Quick Keto Dinner Ideas to Make Ahead, Freeze, or Take For Leftovers
- Low Carb Sloppy Joes
- Perfect for freezing, easy make-ahead dish, and makes great leftovers to pack for lunches.
- Quick Keto Stuffed Taco Zucchini Boats
- Great make-ahead dish. It keeps well for leftovers and is a perfect item to pack for lunches.
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Easily doubled if serving a crowd. Easy make-ahead dish. Freezes well and makes great leftovers and perfect for lunches.
- Low Carb Tuna Casserole
- Recipe is easily doubled and easily halved. Make ahead and bake later. Makes great leftovers. One could argue that it's even better the next day!
- Keto Instant Pot Chicken Soup
- It's simple, quick to make, and freezes well. It makes great leftovers and is a great comforting thing to take to work for lunch.
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- One of the best fast and easy keto recipes! Easily adaptable into other recipes (like BBQ pulled pork, pork verde, etc). Freezes well. Extremely easy to make. Makes delicious leftovers.
Quick and Easy Keto Dinner Recipes
This is a nice variety of quick and easy keto dinner recipes!
I think it's a good balance of proteins with beef, chicken, pork, seafood, eggs.
I've also thrown in some low carb and keto international dishes - Mexican (Taco Boats and Chicken Green Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini), Russian (Beef Stroganoff), and Italian (Chicken in Tomato Basil Cream Sauce and Broccoli Alfredo).
Several of the dishes are a one-pan meal, a few are made in a slow cooker (great for busy days), and one is in an instant pot but can be adaptable to the stove if you don't have a pressure cooker!
Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes (Low Carb Sloppy Joes)
Slow cooker sloppy joes are a delicious low carb and keto recipe that everyone will love whether following a diet or not. An easy recipe to make so it’s the perfect weeknight dinner idea. Low carb sloppy joes can be made in an instant pot pressure cooker, or the meat mixture can become delicious keto stuffed peppers. Really good served over a grilled/broiled portobello mushroom, riced cauliflower, or other favorite veggies! For the non-low carb follower serve on a bun. A kid-friendly recipe! Low Carb Sloppy Joe Recipe can be found, HERE
Lasagna Keto Stuffed Peppers
Your favorite lasagna ingredients all stuffed into a cute little package! Lasana stuffed keto peppers are super tasty and easy!
Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Low carb taco stuffed zucchini boats, take only 10 minutes of prep. The zucchini is pre-baked in the oven and the meat mixture is super quick and simple. Easily stuffed, pop these in the oven and a delicious dinner is on the way! These are a perfect make-ahead meal and also make great leftovers for lunch. I do often cook these on a Sunday for make-ahead lunches during the week. Taco Zucchini Boat recipe, (HERE)
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Cozy comfort in a bowl! Super Easy to make in the slow cooker! Incredibly good and a family favorite of ours. It is easily doubled if you've got extra guests coming. Love that you can fix it and forget it. Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff recipe, (HERE)
Low Carb Tuna Casserole (Keto Seafood Casserole)
A tasty low carb easy cheesy tuna casserole that is delicious and super easy to make! I love that you can easily substitute shrimp, scallops, smoked salmon, or other favorite seafood. My husband and boys all love this recipe! It is family-friendly, and with the vegetables is really a healthy one-dish meal. Low Carb Tuna Casserole Recipe can be found HERE
Keto Instant Pot Chicken Soup
Extremely easy to make with your Instant Pot pressure cooker! Don't worry if you don't have a pressure cooker you can make this directly on the stove. This low carb instant pot chicken soup is a warm comforting soup filled with bits of tender chicken, vegetables, herbs, and delicious broth. Keto Instant Pot Chicken Soup recipe (HERE)
Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas (Keto Zucchini Enchilada Boats)
With melted cheese, zucchini, and a delicious green chili enchilada sauce these easy healthy chicken enchiladas are low carb and keto-friendly! This is the perfect healthy dinner recipe that you’re family will love. Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas (Keto Zucchini Enchilada Boats) recipe (HERE)
Easy Slow Cooker Pork Roast
Literally the easiest and most tender pork roast! It uses only 3 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes of prep. This is a must-make! Easy Slow Cooker Pork Roast recipe, (HERE)
Smoked Salmon Frittata (Low Carb and Keto)
This Low Carb Smoked Salmon Frittata is so good! I especially love it topped with sour cream and fresh chives or dill. This is a simple one-dish meal that goes from stovetop to oven. Feel free to play around with this recipe - frittatas are a great way to use up eggs, vegetables, and meats. I grew up in the Pacific Northwest so I LOVE smoked salmon. Actually anything salmon! 🙂 A great way to introduce salmon to those who are hesitant about fish. Recipe for Low Carb Smoke Salmon Frittata can be found HERE
Low Carb Chicken in Tomato Basil Cream Sauce
This healthy chicken recipe is made extra delicious with a creamy sauce of sun-dried tomatoes, heavy cream, feta cheese, garlic, fresh basil, and parsley. While definitely amazing served over pasta, those watching their carbs will be loving with this dish is served with zucchini noodles or riced cauliflower. Recipe:
Cajun Sausage and Peppers
Cajun sausage and peppers is a very easy, one-pan dinner, that you can throw together in a hurry! Delicious with sour cream and cheese too. Recipe:
Keto Meatballs and Spaghetti Sauce
This is actually two recipes! Keto meatballs are stuffed with mozzarella so they are fun to make and eat. Make meatballs in advance and add to the sauce to warm. The spaghetti sauce recipe was a family favorite of our growing up. Brings back memories! I've adapted it to make in an Instant Pot but you can definitely make it on the stove. Recipes below:
Keto Italian Crock Pot Beef Roast
Throw everything in the crockpot, turn on Low and go! This beef roast comes out mouth-watering tender. You'll love!
Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup with Beer & Brats
Make keto broccoli cheese soup in an Instant Pot or on the stove! This recipe is a MUST MAKE. With the broccoli, cheese, beer, and bratwurst in this recipe you cannot go wrong. All the flavors come together and make an easy cozy soup you'll love.
Italian Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs
These Italian slow cooker chicken thighs are so delicious! I made mine extra yummy by sprinkling cheese and herbs all over.
The Best Baby Back Ribs
These baby back ribs are easy to make and are super good! For an easy weeknight recipe, you can precook in an Instant Pot then pop on the grill for a few minutes to get a nice charbroil taste, or you can prebake these in the oven and grill on the evening you want to eat them. Grilling is actually optional, so if you don't have time - no worries!
More Keto Dinners To Love!
- Chicken and Bacon Keto Casserole | by Wholesome Yum
- One Pan Keto Sausage Dinner | by Chelsea's Messy Apron
- One Pan Salmon and Asparagus | by Natasha's Kitchen
Keto Chicken Dinner
- Keto Chicken Parmesan | by Food With Feeling
- Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas | by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole | by 40 Aprons
- Broccoli Bacon Cheddar Chicken | by Julias Kitchen
Keto Beef Recipes
Craving a keto beef recipe? Here are 5 amazing recipes that I know you'll LOVE!
- Keto Beef Casserole | by Kasey Trenum
- Hamburger Steak With Cream of Mushroom Gravy | by I Breathe I'm Hungry
- Mongolian Beef | by Food Faith and Fitness
- Keto Beef Stir Fry | by Noshtastic
- Herbed Butter Steak | by Seeking Good Eats
Keto Pork Recipes
Perfect keto pork recipes that you can make in a hurry! I love anything pork and these are all super good.
- Creamy Low Carb Pork Chops | by Diethood
- Pork Chops and Cabbage Skillet | by Ketogasm
- Low Carb Pork Egg Roll In A Bowl | by My Montana Kitchen
- Carmelized Grilled Pork Skewers | by I Heart Umami
Keto Seafood Recipes
I grew up in Washington State so I am quite partial to seafood! The keto seafood recipes will help you stay on your ketogenic or low carb diet with ease! These recipes are amazing! Yum.
- Low Carb Baked Seafood Casserole | by Faith For Keto Kitchen
- Low Carb Shrimp Scampi | by Two Sleevers
- Buttery Garlic Steamed Clams | by The Blonde Cook
- Shrimp Cocktail | by Seeking Good Eats
- Baked Pesto Salmon | by Sunkissed Kitchen
- Low Carb Crabcakes | by Living Chirpy
Easy Keto Dinners
- Green Enchiladas Chicken Soup (Keto Slow Cooker Mexican Soup)
- Easy Tomato and Basil Soup (Instant Pot and Slow Cooker Soup)
- Keto Chicken Wings With White BBQ Sauce (Dry Rub Chicken Wings)
- Lasagna Stuffed Peppers (Keto Stuffed Peppers)
- Instant Pot French Onion Soup
Keto dinners that you can make in a hurry! 45+ keto recipes from top bloggers for a perfect easy keto dinner that you're whole family will love. These easy low carb and keto recipes will keep you on your ketogenic diet! Perfect lazy keto meals when you don't feel like cooking. From chicken recipes, beef recipes, pork recipes, seafood recipes, casseroles, and soups - you're covered! #keto #lowcarb #dinnerrecipes #ketodinner #easyketo #ketogenic #seekinggoodeats #chicken #pork #beef #seafood #soup