Easy Slow Cooker Pork Butt Roast (Low Carb Pork Roast) is super easy to make. With a bone-in pork butt roast, your favorite dry pork rub, and root beer cooked low and slow, it results in a very flavorful and tender port roast. The best part – this recipe is Keto and Low Carb friendly if you use a stevia based root beer like we did in the recipe. Yum!
Why You Should Make This Pork Roast This Week
It’s quick and easy and only a few steps. If there were such thing as a ‘dump and go’ roast this would be it. Put the roast in the slow cooker, pour root beer over the top, and sprinkle with your favorite port rub. Cook on low for 8 hours. Super simple and it is one of our family favorites.
How To Make This Fabulous Slow Cooker Pork Roast
I literally have the easiest dinner EVER to share with you. It’s 3 ingredients and 3 minutes to prepare. What’s not to love about this super tasty and tender, fast and easy slow cooker pork roast?
Just Crock It
Then Sprinkle It
Then Pour It
Then Serve ItVoila!
- 1 6 lb Bone-In Pork Boston Butt Roast
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite dry rub (I used McCormick's Applewood Smoke Rub)
- 1 can Zevia Root Beer (Use any root beer that you prefer. We use Zevia because its sweetened with Stevia instead of sugar)
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray or other oil, or use a liner.
- Place roast in crock, fat site up (if any)
- Poor 1 can root beer over the roast
- Sprinkle the dry rub over top of the roast
- Cook on Low for 8 - 10 hours. Some crockpots cook hotter then others, so adjust accordingly.
Popular Recipes That You Will Love:
- Quick Taco Zucchini Boats
- Easy Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
- Instant Pot Low Carb and Keto Chicken Soup
- Quick Low Carb and Keto Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Keto and Low Carb Cookies
We Want to Hear From You!
- Tell us how your healthy eating plan going? How do you juggle your diet plan with your lifestyle and family needs?
- Let us know how you like these recipes. Maybe you made the recipe but a different variation? Let us know about that too!
- Get your recipe featured on our site! Feel free to send any of your favorite recipes and we’ll select a few from our readers to add to our site – and we’ll give you all the credit! Please only send recipes of your own creation!
Email us at email@example.com
Sign Up For Our Newsletter So You Don’t Miss Any Recipes
We’d love for you to sign up for our newsletter so you can get all the tasty goodness straight into your inbox. xoxo