Easy Slow Cooker Pork Roast is super easy to make. With a bone-in pork butt roast, your favorite dry pork rub, and root beer cooked low and slow, resulting in a very flavorful and tender port roast.
Why You'll Love This Pork Roast
I literally have the easiest dinner EVER to share with you. It's 3 ingredients and 3 minutes to prepare. What's not to love about this super tasty and tender, fast and easy slow cooker pork roast?
It's quick and easy and only a few steps. If there were such thing as a 'dump and go' roast this would be it.
The best part - this recipe is Keto and Low Carb friendly if you use a stevia-based root beer as I did in the recipe. Yum!
Place your roast in your slow cooker
Sprinkle seasoning over the roast.
Pour root beer over the top. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours until it is very tender!
More Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
- Slow Cooker Ham With Coke
- Italian Crock Pot Beef Roast
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
⭐ Let's Connect
If you tried this slow cooker pork roast, let me know! I'd love for you to come back and give the recipe a star rating and/or a review in the comments! 🙂 Let's stay connected, so please share photos of your creations with me and others on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
Easy Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- 1 (6-pound) bone-in pork boston butt roast
- ⅓ cup pork rub
- 1 root beer (sugar-free)
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray or other oil, or use a liner. Place roast in crock, fat site up (if any). Poor 1 can root beer over the roast. Sprinkle the dry rub over top of the roast.
- Cook on Low for 8 - 10 hours, until tender. Some crockpots cook hotter then others, so adjust accordingly.
© 2023 Seeking Good Eats™
This slow cooker pork roast is so juicy and tender! An easy keto dinner recipe to make - just dump ingredients and go! Crockpot pork roast has only a few simple ingredients that you can toss together 3 minutes or less. Yay! An easy keto dinner - low carb pork roast that everyone will love. #slowcooker #crockpot #pork #porkroast #seekinggoodeats #keto #lowcarb #ketodinner #ketorecipe #ketogenic #healthydinner #easydinner