This easy slow cooker pork roast is super simple to make. With a bone-in pork butt roast, your favorite dry pork rub, and root beer cooked low and slow, resulting in a very flavorful and tender port roast.
Why You'll Love This Pork Roast
I literally have the easiest dinner EVER to share with you. It's 3 ingredients and 3 minutes to prepare. What's not to love about this super tasty and tender, fast and easy slow cooker pork roast?
It's quick and easy and only a few steps. If there were such thing as a 'dump and go' roast this would be it.
The best part - this recipe is Keto and Low Carb friendly if you use a stevia-based root beer as I did in the recipe. Yum!
Place your roast in your slow cooker
Sprinkle seasoning over the roast.
Pour root beer over the top. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours until it is very tender!
Easy Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- 1 (6-pound) bone-in pork boston butt roast
- ⅓ cup pork dry rub
- 1 root beer (regular or sugar free)
- Spray the crock pot with cooking spray or other oil, or use a liner. Place roast in the crock, fat side up. Pour 1 can root beer over the roast. Sprinkle the dry rub over top of the roast.
- Cook on LOW for 8 - 10 hours, until tender. Some crockpots cook hotter than others, so adjust accordingly. Serve in slices, chunks, or shredded.
- Don't miss all of our helpful hints, substitution ideas, cooking tips, and other delicious recipes that can be found in our post. Check it out!
- VARIATIONS: Use any favorite dry rub for this recipe.
- TIPS: The cooking time can vary with larger roasts like this, depending upon your crockpot.
© 2024 Seeking Good Eats™
More Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
- Slow Cooker Ham With Coke
- Italian Crock Pot Beef Roast
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
If you tried this slow cooker pork roast, let me know! I'd love for you to come back and give the recipe a star rating and/or a review in the comments! 🙂 Let's stay connected, so please share photos of your creations with me and others on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
This slow cooker pork roast is so juicy and tender! An easy keto dinner recipe to make - just dump ingredients and go! Crockpot pork roast has only a few simple ingredients that you can toss together 3 minutes or less. Yay! An easy keto dinner - low carb pork roast that everyone will love. #slowcooker #crockpot #pork #porkroast #seekinggoodeats #keto #lowcarb #ketodinner #ketorecipe #ketogenic #healthydinner #easydinner