Low Carb Chicken in Tomato Basil Cream Sauce, is a delicious creamy sauce with chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, heavy cream, feta cheese, garlic, fresh basil, and parsley. While definitely amazing served over pasta, those watching their carbs will be loving with this dish is served with zucchini noodles or riced cauliflower. This recipe is perfect if you are following a keto or low carb diet, are looking for a quick family weeknight meal, or a special occasion dinner. Everyone will be happy in your home with this chicken recipe. Yum!
You will love this Low Carb Chicken in Tomato Basil Cream Sauce
How do I know? It’s a one-pan, easy to prepare recipe. Who wants to wash a bunch of pans? I don’t!
My hubby and kids love it. If everyone in my house will eat it, I give it five stars! LOL!
Low Carb Chicken in Tomato Basil Cream Sauce can easily be served with zucchini noodles or riced cauliflower, but it can also be a full-on pasta carb-fest if you desire.
This recipe works well for the keto diet because of the chicken thighs, heavy cream, feta, and olive oil.
- The chicken does not have to be cut into pieces and can be left whole. Add time for cooking the whole pieces in the pan, serve the sauce over the top of the chicken with steamed broccoli and cauliflower.
- Low Carb Chicken in Tomato Basil Cream Sauce is easily adaptable to your needs and tastes. Feel free to substitute ingredients you don’t like. Maybe use chicken breasts (or shrimp) instead of thighs, depending upon the fat content you are looking for?
- Try playing around with different herb combinations, different cheeses, or adding in your favorites to taste. The options are endless!
Popular Recipes You’ll Love
- Instant Pot Low Carb and Keto Chicken Soup
- Quick Low Carb and Keto Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Roast (Low Carb and Keto)
- Juicy Slow Cooker Tuscan Turkey Breast (Low Carb and Keto)
We’d Love To Hear From You
We’d LOVE for you to help us share this recipe! Here’s how:
1 | REVIEW OUR RECIPE
We love reviews! Please leave any questions and comments below and don’t forget to review our dish!
2 | SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
Show us what a star chef you are! Take photos of this dish and share them! We’d LOVE to see them!
Upload a photo of this dish to our Pinterest pin
tag @seekinggoodeats and hashtag it #seekinggoodeats
3 | PIN OUR PIN
Share our pin and pin on Pinterest!
Pin me for later!