Skillet Chicken Fajitas Bake (Low Carb and Keto) is a super delicious and EASY Mexican recipe! Make in one pan from stovetop to oven. Full of all your favorite fajitas flavors, but in a tasty casserole. Yum. This keto chicken casserole is the perfect low carb meal for the whole family. A cast-iron skillet meal makes weeknight dinners so much easier. An easy keto recipe for beginners too!
Skillet Chicken Fajitas Bake (Low Carb and Keto)
Chicken Fajitas Bake (Low Carb and Keto) is a super delicious chicken casserole recipe AND an EASY Mexican recipe! One-pan from stovetop to oven. Full of your favorite fajitas flavors, but in a tasty easy casserole. Yum. This keto chicken casserole is the perfect low carb meal for the whole family. An easy keto recipe for beginners too! #chickenfajitabake #chickencasserolerecipe #mexicanrecipe #keto #lowcarb #chicken #mexicanfoodrecipes #skillet #fajitas #tacotuesday #dinner #casserole
What You Will Need to Make Chicken Fajita Bake
This post may contain affiliate links, which help to keep this content free (Full Disclosure)
- 12″ cast iron skillet, or you can use individual sizes like I did in the photos – my kids love it for some reason! 🙂
- chef’s knife
- cutting board
- measuring spoons
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1″ to 2″ pieces
- 4 bell peppers, sliced (vary the colors to make it pretty!)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 recipe Copycat Taco Seasoning Mix (or 1 taco seasoning packet, fajita seasoning is fine too)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
How To Make Keto Chicken Fajita Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Over medium heat, saute the chicken in olive oil until chicken is done (#1). Remove from skillet and set aside. Add onions and peppers and saute until tender (#2). Add chicken back to the pan and stir in taco seasoning, sour cream, and cream cheese. Mix well. (#3). Sprinkle with cheese and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly (#4).
Serve and enjoy! Really good topped with avocado, guacamole, sour cream, or salsa. Yum
Keto Mexican Recipes To Try
- Easy Fresh Homemade Guacamole
- Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas (Keto Zucchini Enchilada Boats)
- Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers (Keto Stuffed Peppers)
- Copycat Taco Seasoning Mix
- Crockpot Chicken Fajita Soup (Low Carb and Keto Soup Recipe)
- Green Enchiladas Chicken Soup (Keto Slow Cooker Mexican Soup)
More Easy Skillet Recipes You’ll Love!
- Cajun Sausage and Peppers Recipe (Keto Sausage Recipe)
- Reuben Bake With Meatballs (Keto Reuben Casserole)
- Easy Eggs Benedict Frittata With Hollandaise (Keto Eggs Benedict)
- Low Carb Smoked Salmon Frittata (Keto Egg Recipe)
We’d Love To Hear From You!
We’d LOVE for you to help us share this recipe! Here’s how:
1 | REVIEW OUR RECIPE
We love reviews! Please leave any questions and comments below and don’t forget to review our dish!
2 | SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
Show us what a star chef you are! Take photos of this dish and share them! We’d LOVE to see them!
Upload a photo of this dish to our Pinterest pin
tag @seekinggoodeats and hashtag it #seekinggoodeats
3 | PIN OUR PIN
Share our pin and pin on Pinterest!
Pin me for later!