Copycat "Big Mac Sauce" Recipe (Sugar Free & Keto) makes your hamburgers something special! Big Mac Sauce is a tasty copycat recipe of your favorite hamburger sauce - so delicious and easy to make you'll be amazed. You probably already have all the ingredients on hand, so go ahead and whip up some of this special sauce!
Copycat "Big Mac" Sauce is super easy to make and tasty! This is a low carb, sugar-free, and keto Big Mac sauce so it's perfect for those watching their sugar intake. Not just for hamburgers - it's equally good with fries, meatloaf, or any salad! With just a few ingredients it's a super easy sauce recipe! Make this copycat recipe today. This keto big mac sauce is low carb and sugar-free. #copycatrecipe #bigmacsauce #ketobigmacsauce #keto #lowcarb #sugarfree #hamburger #burgers #specialsauce
The Best "Big Mac" Sauce!
My family LOVED this copycat big mac sauce recipe. It's has a ton of flavor that complements hamburgers, meatloaf, fries, or even salad. Yum.
| It's Easy!
With only a few simple ingredients and 5 minutes, you can make this sauce. I like to double or triple the recipe and keep some on hand.
| It's Tasty!
Some much amazing flavor with such few ingredients - love it!
Keto "Big Mac" Sauce
The recipe nutritional value of this recipe is calculated using keto-friendly ingredients and 2 tablespoons of sauce. I made this keto-friendly recipe with sugar-free ketchup, avocado mayonnaise, and granulated monk fruit. You can reduce the net carbs even further by using only ½ tablespoon of onion.
net carbs 1.1g | protein 0g | fat 16g
More Recipes You'll Love
- Big Mac Meatloaf
- Instant Pot Low Carb and Keto Chicken Soup
- Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup with Beer Brats (Keto Instant Pot Recipe)
- Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes (Low Carb Sloppy Joes)
- Quick Low Carb Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
What You'll Need To Make Big Mac Sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise (keto-friendly mayonnaise)
- 2 tbsp pickles, finely diced
- 1 tbsp onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp ketchup (keto-friendly ketchup)
- 1 tsp sugar (or granulated monkfruit sweetener if following a low carb or keto diet)
- 1 tsp dill pickle juice
How To Make Big Mac Sauce
Super simple! Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and you're done! Make extra and store in an airtight container. This stuff goes fast!
Meal Idea! Serve it over our Big Mac Meatloaf. Delicious!!!
- If you make ahead it will allow the flavors to blend more. This is not a necessity as it will taste good anyway. 🙂
- A note on ketchup: if using an unsweetened ketchup add 1 extra teaspoon of granulated sugar (or other sweetener). Regular ketchup and sugar -free ketchup are sweetened. Unsweetened ketchup has no sweetener.
We'd Love To Hear From You!
We'd LOVE for you to help us share this recipe! Here's what you can do to help:
1 | REVIEW OUR RECIPE
We love reviews! Please leave any questions and comments below and don't forget to review our dish!
2 | SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
Show us what a star chef you are! Take photos of this dish and share them! We'd LOVE to see them!
Upload a photo of this dish to our Pinterest pin
3 | PIN OUR PIN
Share our pin and pin on Pinterest!
Pin me for later!