Quick Low Carb Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, is a family favorite of ours and I’m super excited to share it with you! With tender beef and a delicious creamy gravy this healthy low carb and keto dinner is oh so good! It’s a quick and easy recipe, a perfect weeknight meal, family friendly, ketogenic and low carb. Since it’s easy to make and tastes so good, it’s also perfect for special company or a dinner party. You can easily double or triple the recipe so you’ll have enough to serve everyone. A quick healthy crock pot recipe you’re whole family will love!
Looking For An Easy Dinner That is Also Keto and Low Carb?
This slow cooker beef stroganoff is just the ticket. It is quite literally a dump and go quick and easy slow cooker recipe that requires little effort and tastes AMAZING. I have a house full of men and next to my lasagna recipe this is the most requested recipe I’ve made over the years.
Because I am the only one on a ketogenic diet in my house it’s great to have a recipe that works for everyone. There is nothing that will make me fall off the “diet train” faster than having to make multiple meals.
Oh, and teen boys just don’t appreciate riced cauliflower, zucchini noodles, or spaghetti squash substitutions! Anyone surprised? LOL! 🙂 I wish I had a video of the boy’s faces when I served spaghetti squash with marinara and meatballs once. Classic family moment.
How to Make This Quick Low Carb Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Spray your crock pot with nonstick spray. Simply add beef, cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and mushrooms. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
About 30 minutes before serving add cream cheese that has been brought to room temperature and cut into cubes. Allow it to melt, stirring occasionally. Once cream cheese is melted add sour cream, then salt and pepper to taste. Because of the dried onion soup mix, you will more than likely not need to add additional salt.
Serve over riced cauliflower if you’re on a low carb or keto diet, otherwise it’s delicious over egg noodles or rice.
Sprinkle with fresh parsley or thyme.
That’s it! Super simple.
- 2½ lbs beef stew meat
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- ½ tsp of zantham gum (optional, see note below)
- 1 packet of dried onion soup mix
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms (any variety)
- 1 cup sour cream (at room temp)
- 8 oz cream cheese (at room temp)
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley or thyme
- Spray with nonstick spray. In a small bowl whisk zantham gum into cream of mushroom soup.
- Add beef stew meat, cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and sliced mushrooms.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, add cream cheese and allow to melt into stroganoff, stirring periodically until completely incorporated.
- Add sour cream and stir.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over riced cauliflower (keto and low carb option), egg noodles, or rice. Sprinkle with parsley or thyme.
Popular Recipes You Will Love:
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- Instant Pot Low Carb and Keto Chicken Soup
- Juicy Slow Cooker Tuscan Turkey Breast
- Quick Stuffed Zucchini Taco Boats
- Copy Cat Taco Seasoning Mix
I Would Love To Hear From You!
- Tell me how your healthy eating plan going? How do you juggle your diet plan with your lifestyle and family needs?
- Let me know how you like these recipes. Maybe you made the recipe but a different variation? I would love to hear about it!
- Get your recipe featured on our site! Feel free to send any of your favorite recipes and we’ll select a few from our readers to add to our site – and I’ll give you all the credit! Please only send recipes of your own creation!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up For Our Newsletter So You Don’t Miss Any Recipes
We’d love for you to sign up for our newsletter so you can get all the tasty goodness straight into your inbox. xoxo
I LOVE to be pinned!