Baked Salmon with Mayo and Parmesan Crust is a quick and tasty recipe to make - 5 minutes prep with only 5 ingredients. The mayonnaise and parmesan herb crust locks in moisture for tender flaky flavorful salmon every time! Your new favorite weeknight dinner recipe! 😉
- Watch: Simple Baked Salmon
- Why this is the Best Baked Salmon Recipe
- Easy Baked Salmon ingredients
- How to make Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- How to serve this Easy Baked Salmon Recipe
- Simple Baked Salmon top tips
- How to store Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- Easy Baked Salmon FAQs
- More Salmon Recipes
- More Recipes You Will Love
- 📋 Recipe
- 💬 Comments
Watch: Simple Baked Salmon
Why this is the Best Baked Salmon Recipe
Seafood is always a great option when you want a meal in a hurry. Salmon is a favorite of mine because it is full of flavor and healthy fats. -Kori
Pan-seared or baked salmon is always a favorite in our house, and I try to serve it a couple of times a week. Be sure to try Pistachio Crusted Salmon or Salmon with Dill Sauce.
This is and really delicious dish. The mayonnaise and pork rind crust (bread crumbs are fine too!) with the herbs and cheese makes for very moist fish.
Quick and Easy Dinner
Seafood is the perfect thing for meals in a hurry. This is a 20-minute or less meal with only 5 ingredients - 6 if you include pepper. LOL!
Low Carb and Keto
This baked salmon recipe is gluten free, low carb, and keto. I love that it's loaded with flavor and healthy fats and you don't feel as if you are cheated by being on a diet. I always feel like I'm going without when I'm on a diet. 🙂
Tip: be sure to use a sugar free mayonnaise to keep it keto!
Easy Baked Salmon ingredients
Here are the ingredients you will need to make baked salmon with mayo:
- Boneless Salmon Fillets - the salmon can be fresh or previously frozen.
- Mayonnaise - use your favorite brand it makes all the difference!
- Crushed Pork Rinds or Panko Bread Crumbs - use pork panko if following a gluten-free or keto diet.
- Parmesan Cheese - finely grated.
- Italian Seasoning Blend
- Ground Black Pepper and Salt - season to taste.
For exact ingredient quantities, please see the recipe card below!
How to make Parmesan Crusted Salmon
1. Using a paper towel, dry salmon fillets. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with nonstick spray or parchment paper.
2. Spread mayonnaise over the top of the salmon fillets. Sprinkle with crushed pork rind, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and a dash of pepper.
3. Bake in the oven 11 to 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork (safe internal temperature should be 145 degrees F.)
How to serve this Easy Baked Salmon Recipe
My favorite way to serve this salmon recipe is with a fresh green salad with Creamy Dill Salad Dressing, and a side of Air Fryer Green Beans.
- Riced Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Crispy Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Baked Zucchini Casserole With Cheese
- Seafood Pasta Salad (Use Pasta or Cauliflower)
Simple Baked Salmon top tips
- Need to make more or less than 4 fillets? No problem. Each fillet needs 1 tablespoon of mayo, ½ tablespoon crushed pork rind or breadcrumbs, ½ tablespoon of cheese, and ½ teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- If you like the top a little brown and crusty, pop it under the broiler. Shorten your baking time slightly so your fish doesn't dry out.
How to store Parmesan Crusted Salmon
Let the salmon cool then place in an air-tight container. Refrigerate for up to 3 days. It is not recommended that you freeze this recipe as it really dries out the fish after it's been cooked.
How to reheat Baked Salmon
Reheat in a microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds at a time until salmon is warmed through.
Easy Baked Salmon FAQs
Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees F. Place salmon fillets in the air fryer basket and cook until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
In most recipes, the salmon is cooked uncovered but there are some recipes that will want you to cover the salmon. Follow the recipe instructions for best results.
In this recipe, the salmon is cooked at 375 degrees for 11 to 15 minutes. Cooking times vary according to the size of the salmon and the temperature you are cooking at.
More Salmon Recipes
- Air Fryer Salmon Patties
- Smoked Salmon Sushi Bowl
- Salmon Buddha Bowl
- Teriyaki Salmon Bowl
- Smoked Salmon Frittata
More Recipes You Will Love
Easy Baked Salmon with Parmesan Crust
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crushed pork rinds (or panko breadcrumbs)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using a paper towel, dry salmon fillets. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with nonstick spray or parchment paper.
- Spread mayonnaise over the top of the salmon fillets. Sprinkle with pork panko, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning.
- Bake in the oven 11 to 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork (the safe internal temperature of fish is 145℉).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!
- Don't miss all of our helpful hints, substitution ideas, cooking tips, and other delicious recipes that can be found in our post. Check it out!
- VARIATIONS: use crushed pork rinds (pork panko) or panko breadcrumbs if not following a low carb diet. Use any favorite mayonnaise.
- TOP TIPS: Salmon is done when it just starts to flake but is still slightly firm to the touch.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Serve with lemon wedges and garnish with fresh parsley or basil.
© 2023 Seeking Good Eats™
Baked salmon with mayo and parmesan herb crust is on the table in less than 20 minutes! Here's an easy baked salmon recipe! Only 5 ingredients it's a perfect low carb and keto dinner for weeknights. Salmon is the perfect flavorful seafood for quick meals and an easy dinner recipe. #salmon #seafood #lowcarb #keto #ketogenic #salmonrecipe #healthydinner #easydinnerrecipe #salmonrecipehealthy
This is a great recipe.. have made a few times!
Thank you!! So glad you like the recipe! My husband asks for it A LOT. LOL