Baked Salmon with Mayo and Parmesan Crust is a quick and tasty recipe to make. Less than 20 minutes start to finish, and only 5 ingredients. This recipe is low carb and ketogenic. Enjoy!
🎥 You'll ❤️ Baked Salmon with Mayo
Seafood is always a great option when you want a meal in a hurry. Salmon is a favorite of mine because it is full of flavor and healthy fats. -Kori
Perfect For Everyone - Even Those Not On A Keto Diet
This salmon recipe can be enjoyed by everyone, even if you use pork panko. It's super delicious if you haven't tried it. If you don't have any on hand, use seasoned breadcrumbs and there you go!
Quick and Easy Dinner
Seafood is the perfect thing for meals in a hurry. This is a 20 minute or less meal with only 5 ingredients - 6 if you include pepper. LOL!
Low Carb and Keto Recipe
Baked Salmon with Mayo is low carb and keto-friendly. I love that it's loaded with flavor and healthy fats and you don't feel as if you are cheated by being on a diet. I always feel like I'm going without when I'm on a diet. 🙂
21.7 g fat | 0.1 g net carbs | 37.1 g protein
What You Will Need to Make This Salmon Recipe
- baking sheet
- nonstick spray
- measuring spoons
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp pork panko (or seasoned panko bread crumbs)
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- dash of pepper
How To Make Baked Salmon with Mayo
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using a paper towel, dry salmon fillets.
Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with nonstick spray or parchment paper.
Spread mayonnaise over the top of the salmon fillets. Sprinkle with pork panko, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and a dash of pepper.
Bake in the oven 11 to 13 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
💭 Expert Tips
- Need to make more or less than 4 fillets? No problem. Each fillet needs 1 tbsp of mayo, 1/2 tbsp pork panko, 1/2 tbsp cheese, and 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning.
- If you like the top a little brown and crusty, pop it under the broiler. Shorten your baking time slightly so your fish doesn't dry out.
✔️ Related Recipes
More Salmon Recipes
- Air Fryer Salmon Patties (Keto Low Carb)
- Pistachio Crusted Salmon
- Keto Low Carb Smoked Salmon Frittata Recipe
Some of My Easiest Recipes
'Cause I know you're in a hurry during the week...here are some of my quickest and easiest recipes to make! Many are slow cooker and air fryer recipes because I love how easy and fuss-free they are.
If you have an Instant Pot, just use the slow cooker mode or the alternate pressure cooker instructions!
- Air Fryer Crab Cakes (From Fresh or Frozen)
- Parmesan Crusted Air Fryer Tilapia (Keto Low Carb)
- Baked Salmon with Mayo and Parmesan Herb Crust
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Butt Roast (Low Carb Pork Roast)
- Green Enchiladas Chicken Soup (Keto Slow Cooker Mexican Soup)
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff (Keto Beef Stroganoff)
- Cajun Sausage and Peppers Recipe (Keto Sausage Recipe)
- Keto Stir Fry With Shrimp
⭐ How to Share This Recipe
We'd LOVE for you to help us share this recipe! Here's how:
Review our recipe
We love reviews! Please leave a review and a comment. Your feedback is appreciated! 🙂
Share Your Photos
Show us what a star chef you are! Take photos of this dish and share them! We'd LOVE to see them!
Upload a photo of this dish to our Pinterest pin
tag @seekinggoodeats and hashtag it #seekinggoodeats
Pin Our Pin
Share our pin and pin on Pinterest!
Pin me for later!
Baked salmon with mayo and parmesan herb crust is on the table in less than 20 minutes! Here's an easy baked salmon recipe! Only 5 ingredients it's a perfect low carb and keto dinner for weeknights. Salmon is the perfect flavorful seafood for quick meals and an easy dinner recipe. #salmon #seafood #lowcarb #keto #ketogenic #salmonrecipe #healthydinner #easydinnerrecipe #salmonrecipehealthy