Herbed Butter Steak (Simple Steak Recipe Grilled With Garlic Herb Butter), is a delicious recipe resulting in the tastiest steak you've ever eaten! So simple to make with only a few ingredients and minimal work, you can easily make this on the grill. This is the perfect recipe for your next cookout or BBQ. Seasoned butter steak is a low carb, keto, and paleo-friendly grilling recipe!
Delicious Grilled Herbed Butter Steak
This grilled steak recipe is the best! Herbed Butter steak is an easy grilling recipe that is so simple to make. Perfect for your next weeknight dinner, cookout, or barbecue. Quick and easy, tasty BBQ perfection! A Low Carb and Keto steak recipe that everyone will love. #beef #grilling #bbq #cookout #steak #barbecue #keto #lowcarb #lchf #seekinggoodeats
Butter Steak Recipe Grilled To Perfection
Easy Grilled Steak Recipe
This is an EASY grilled steak recipe. Simply brush steaks with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and grill until desired doneness. Top with delicious garlic herb compound butter, and you will be in heaven!
Best BBQ Recipe
Another family-friendly recipe that everyone in our house loves. There are 5 of us in our house, so with all those mouths, they work great as taste testers for the blog! I have no doubt I will get completely honest reviews (good and bad) 🙂
We love to BBQ at our house and you can't go wrong with a good grilled steak. We consider this the best BBQ recipe!
Herb Butter For Steak Recipe
You are going to love the garlic herb compound butter served over the grilled steak. It tastes amazing and adds so much flavor and moisture to your steak.
There are so many more uses for seasoned butter! Serve on vegetables, bread/rolls, baked potatoes, corn on the cob. Those of you following a low carb or keto diet pretend I didn't mention bread, potatoes, or corn. 🙂 LOL!
What to Cook With Steak
Having trouble deciding what to cook with steak?
Any recipe that can be made ahead works well with a grilling recipe. Because grilling is such a hands-on way to cook you need something you don't have to fiddle with while grilling. here is a phenomenal recipe that gets rave reviews, is make-ahead (like the day before), and everyone gobbles up! Overnight Layered Salad (recipe HERE) is the perfect potluck or cookout salad.
Keto Steak Recipe (Low Carb and Paleo)
With 30.4 grams fat, 40 grams of protein, and 0.3 grams net carbs, herbed butter steak works great on a low carb and keto diet. Note that nutrition includes the herbed butter.
The compound butter contains parmesan cheese. Also, some people following paleo use butter and some do not. To make this a paleo-friendly recipe you will need to make some adjustments. Simply remove the cheese and create the same mixture by substituting olive oil if you don't want butter. Add a little extra salt to taste, and you should be good to go! You will still get the added moisture from the fats in the olive oil, plus have the delicious flavor of garlic and fresh herbs on your steak. Yum.
Want more low carb and easy keto grilling recipes? Check out Quick and Easy Low Carb and Keto Grilling Recipes, (HERE)
How to Grill Steak on Gas Grill
- Buy steaks of similar thickness. I've found that steaks that are approximately 1- 1/2" thick work best.
- Pull steaks out of the refrigerator, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Allow to sit at room temperature 20 to 3o minutes before grilling.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place steaks on the grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes, then turn over. Cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare. Using an instant thermometer check temperature and cook until desired doneness using the below temperatures as a guide. Here is a great, and inexpensive, instant-read digital thermometer
- Remove steaks from grill and cover with foil. Allow to sit (rest) for about 5 minutes.
Medium Rare: 135 degrees F
Medium: 140 degrees F
Medium Well: 150 degrees F
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make Grilled Herbed Butter Steak
Here are the ingredients that you will need:
- 2 ribeye steaks (or another favorite steak)
- olive oil
- garlic herb compound butter, recipe HERE (super easy)
- Gas grill (This is our gas grill and we love it. We've had it for about 5 or 6 years and it has been very reliable and has had no issues! Would highly recommend)
- Instant read digital thermometer
Simple Steak Recipe Grilled With Garlic Herb Compound Butter
Simple and delicious with minimal ingredients. Here's how you make it:
Pull steaks out of the refrigerator about 20 to 30 minutes prior to grilling. Brush with olive oil.
Alternatively, you can brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, then place in the fridge!
Season with salt and pepper
Preheat grill on high. Place steaks on the grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes, then turn over. Cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare. Use an instant thermometer to check the temperature and cook until desired doneness (Medium Rare: 135 degrees F, Medium: 140 degrees F, Medium Well: 150 degrees F)
The perfect easy meal - herbed butter steak and grilled romaine hearts. Feel proud of your grilling handiwork!
Popular Recipes You Will Love!
- The Best Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- Layered Salad
- Tasty Low Carb and Keto Zucchini Recipe Roundup
- Quick and Easy Low Carb and Keto Grilling Recipes
- Blueberry Cheesecake Keto Ice Cream
- Quick Stuffed Zucchini Taco Boats
- Copy Cat Taco Seasoning Mix
We'd Love To Hear From You!
We'd LOVE for you to help us share this recipe! Here's what you can do to help:
1 | REVIEW OUR RECIPE
We love reviews! Please leave any questions and comments below and don't forget to review our dish!
2 | SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
Show us what a star chef you are! Take photos of this dish and share them! We'd LOVE to see them!
Upload a photo of this dish to our Pinterest pin
tag @seekinggoodeats and hashtag it #seekinggoodeats
3 | PIN OUR PIN
Share our pin and pin on Pinterest!
Pin me for later!