How To Make Thousand Island Dressing (Keto & Low Carb) - a simple salad dressing that has only a few ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to make. You literally will have no idea that this thousand island dressing is sugar-free, low carb, and keto. Feel good about the healthy homemade dressing you make! Enjoy!
The Best Thousand Island Dressing
My family LOVED this salad dressing. It's has a ton of flavor and is so good. Tasty!
With only a few simple ingredients and 5 minutes, you can make this sauce. I like to double or triple the recipe and keep some on hand.
So much amazing flavor with just a few ingredients - love it!
Keto Thousand Island Dressing
The recipe nutritional value of this keto thousand island recipe is calculated using keto-friendly ingredients and 2 tablespoons of sauce. I made this recipe with sugar-free ketchup, avocado mayonnaise, and granulated monkfruit. You can reduce the net carbs even further by using only 1/2 tablespoon of onion.
net carbs 1.1g | protein 0g | fat 16g
Ingredients and Tools
Here's what you'll need to make thousand island dressing!
- Mayonnaise (keto-friendly mayonnaise)
- Unsweetened ketchup (keto-friendly ketchup)
- Sweetener - use a 1:1 ratio granulated sugar substitute or regular sugar (if you are not following a low carb or keto diet.
- Dill pickle juice
Here's how to make low carb keto thousand island dressing - it's super simple!
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and you're done!
- Make extra and store in an airtight container. This stuff goes fast!
- Make-ahead to allow the flavors to blend more. This is not a necessity as it will taste good anyway. 🙂
- Finely dice onions
- Use unsweetened ketchup. If your ketchup is labeled sugar free, it is sweetened, and you will need to lower the sweetener added to the recipe.
Here are some more delicious healthy salad dressing recipe to try:
- Catalina French Salad Dressing (Sugar Free)
- Creamy Dill Salad Dressing (Sugar Free Low Carb)
- Low Carb Keto Italian Dressing Recipe
- How To Make Blue Cheese Dressing
- Avocado Dressing (Vegan Salad Dressing)
- Authentic Tzatziki Recipe (Keto Low Carb)
How to Share This Recipe
We'd LOVE for you to help us share this recipe! Here's how:
Review and Comment on This Recipe
We love reviews! Please leave any questions and comments below and don't forget to review our dish!
Share Your Photos
Show us what a star chef you are! Take photos of this dish and share them! We'd LOVE to see them!
Upload a photo of this dish to our Pinterest pin
tag @seekinggoodeats and hashtag it #seekinggoodeats
Pin our Pin
Share our pin and pin on Pinterest!
Pin me for later!
Thousand Island dressing is so tasty and easy to make! Not just a salad dressing - it makes a great vegetable dip, a special sauce for burgers and fries. With just a few ingredients it's a super easy keto salad dressing recipe! This keto recipe is also low carb and sugar-free. #saladdressing#thousandisland #keto #lowcarb #sugarfree #ketodressingrecipe #seekinggoodeats#dip #vegetabledip