How To Make Thousand Island Dressing (Keto & Low Carb) - a simple salad dressing that has only a few ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to make. You literally will have no idea that this thousand island dressing is sugar-free, low carb, and keto. Feel good about the healthy homemade dressing you make! Enjoy!
The Best Thousand Island Dressing
My family LOVED this salad dressing. It's has a ton of flavor and is so good. Tasty!
With only a few simple ingredients and 5 minutes, you can make this sauce. I like to double or triple the recipe and keep some on hand.
So much amazing flavor with just a few ingredients - love it!
Keto Thousand Island Dressing
The recipe nutritional value of this keto thousand island recipe is calculated using keto-friendly ingredients and 2 tablespoons of sauce. I made this recipe with sugar-free ketchup, avocado mayonnaise, and granulated monkfruit. You can reduce the net carbs even further by using only 1/2 tablespoon of onion.
net carbs 1.1g | protein 0g | fat 16g
Ingredients and Tools
Here's what you'll need to make thousand island dressing!
- Mayonnaise (keto-friendly mayonnaise)
- Unsweetened ketchup (keto-friendly ketchup)
- Sweetener - use a 1:1 ratio granulated sugar substitute or regular sugar (if you are not following a low carb or keto diet.
- Dill pickle juice
Here's how to make low carb keto thousand island dressing - it's super simple!
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and you're done!
- Make extra and store in an airtight container. This stuff goes fast!
- Make-ahead to allow the flavors to blend more. This is not a necessity as it will taste good anyway. 🙂
- Finely dice onions
- Use unsweetened ketchup. If your ketchup is labeled sugar free, it is sweetened, and you will need to lower the sweetener added to the recipe.
📋 Printable Recipe
- Reuben Bake With Meatballs (Keto Reuben Casserole)
- Cheeseburger Stuffed Peppers With Ground Beef
- How To Make Blue Cheese Dressing
- Blue Cheese Wedge Salad Recipe (Keto Salad)
- Stuffed Meatloaf Recipe With Cheese And Bacon ("Big Mac" Meatloaf)
How to Share This Recipe
We'd LOVE for you to help us share this recipe! Here's how:
Review and Comment on This Recipe
We love reviews! Please leave any questions and comments below and don't forget to review our dish!
Share Your Photos
Show us what a star chef you are! Take photos of this dish and share them! We'd LOVE to see them!
Upload a photo of this dish to our Pinterest pin
tag @seekinggoodeats and hashtag it #seekinggoodeats
Pin our Pin
Share our pin and pin on Pinterest!
Pin me for later!
Thousand Island dressing is so tasty and easy to make! Not just a salad dressing - it makes a great vegetable dip, a special sauce for burgers and fries. With just a few ingredients it's a super easy keto salad dressing recipe! This keto recipe is also low carb and sugar-free. #saladdressing#thousandisland #keto #lowcarb #sugarfree #ketodressingrecipe #seekinggoodeats#dip #vegetabledip