Best Greek Salad Recipe (Keto Low Carb) is so easy and delicious to make. This healthy salad is chock full of fresh chopped veggies, olives, cheese, and a tasty homemade tangy greek salad dressing.
Make it a meal-in-one by adding diced chicken, lamb, pork, or beef. This salad is low carb and keto-friendly too! Enjoy!
Why This Is The Best Greek Salad Recipe
With fresh chopped veggies and the delicious homemade dressing, this Greek salad recipe is very healthy and light tasting.
Turn this healthy salad into a meal-in-one by adding diced chicken, lamb, pork, or beef! -Kori
In 10 minutes or less, you can have a delicious salad ready to go! Toss it all together and eat up!
It Tastes Amazing
I don't know what it is but I've always love greek salad. I think it just the wonderful combination of the greek vinaigrette dressing tossed with fresh veggies, cheese, and olives.
I think some of the sweet crispiness of the veggies offsets the tanginess of the dressing and feta. Finish it off with kosher salt and pepper and it's so yummy.
It's A Low Carb and Keto Salad
With 23 g of fat, 6 g of net carbs, and 6 g of protein this salad works nicely for the low carb and ketogenic diet.
23 g fat | 6 g net carbs | 6 g protein
Ingredients and Tools
Here's what you'll need to make this mediterranean Greek salad:
- 1 green bell pepper, cut 1" pieces
- 3/4 English cucumber quartered, seeded, then cut into 1" slices
- 4 - 5 roma tomatoes, cut into 1" pieces. (4 large or 5 smaller tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, whole and pitted
- 8 oz feta cheese cut into 1/2" chunks
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3-1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- cutting board
- chefs knife
- measuring spoons
- dry measuring cups
- liquid measuring cups
- serving bowl
- salad forks
Step by Step Instructions
This really is a simple salad to toss together! Here's how to make the best greek salad recipe:
How to Make the Greek Dressing
Toss olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, dill, salt, and pepper into a small bowl and mix together. The dressing can be made ahead of time or used immediately.
Assemble the Salad
Add bell pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, olives, and cheese to a large bowl.
Mix the Salad
Pour salad dressing over the top and mix ingredients. If needed, salt and pepper to taste. Dig in!
- I like using roma tomatoes because they aren't as juicy as other types. They help keep the salad from becoming too runny as it sits.
- You don't have to take the seeds out of the cucumber, but I do it to keep the salad from being too runny.
- If you have time, you can make the dressing in advance and allow the flavors to blend. This dressing is also really good as a marinade or a simple salad dressing for a basic green salad. Yum.
- If the salad is too vinegary or tangy for your taste add a pinch of sugar or two. Add a little at a time. You can't take it out once it's in! For keto followers, make sure to use an Erythritol or other keto-friendly sugar substitutes.
Here are some more delicious salad recipe you might like to try:
- Cherry Tomato Caprese Salad
- Italian Antipasto Salad Recipe
- Kale and Brussel Sprout Salad with Pomegranate and Pecans
- Grilled Shrimp Salad Recipe (Shrimp Louie Salad)
- Hawaiian Chicken Salad (Keto Chicken Salad Recipe)
- Layered Salad (Layered Overnight Salad)
- Keto Zucchini Recipe – Zucchini Carpaccio
- Grilled Romaine Hearts (Easy Grilling Recipe)
How to Share This Recipe
We'd LOVE for you to help us share this recipe! Here's how:
Review our recipe
We love reviews! Please leave a review and a comment. Your feedback is appreciated! 🙂
Share Your Photos
Show us what a star chef you are! Take photos of this dish and share them! We'd LOVE to see them!
Upload a photo of this dish to our Pinterest pin
tag @seekinggoodeats and hashtag it #seekinggoodeats
Pin Our Pin
Share our pin and pin on Pinterest!
Pin me for later!
The best Greek salad recipe! This Greek recipe is a delicious fresh salad made with chopped veggies, cheese, and a zesty homemade Greek dressing. A keto Greek salad that is so tasty you'll never know it is a healthy Greek salad! You can even add chicken, lamb, beef, or pork to your healthy salad so it's a stand-alone meal - perfect for lunches or dinner! #greek #salad #mediterranean #ketogenic #sugarfree #greekdressing #seekinggoodeats #lowcarb