Dry Rub For Chicken (Easy Grilled Chicken Dry Rub), is a simple recipe for perfectly seasoned chicken every time! This dry rub works perfect as a seasoning for pork as well. Easy to make extra to keep for future use!
You’ll Love This Easy Grilled Chicken Dry Rub
The Best Dry Rub For Chicken (Or Pork)
Easy Chicken Dry Rub
This is an EASY recipe. Simply mix seasonings together and sprinkle over chicken or pork.
Make extra for future use too! Store in an airtight container
Easy Dry Rub Grilled Chicken Recipe
Here is my favorite recipe for grilled chicken – Dy Rub Grilled Chicken with White Barbecue Sauce. You will go crazy over this
You can easily make this ahead, double or triple the recipe, and save for later use – storing in an airtight container.
Healthy Homemade Dry Rub
This chicken dry rub is sugar free and has only whole ingredients. This works perfect for low carb, paleo, keto, whole food, and sugar free diets.
Want more low carb and easy keto grilling recipes? Check out Quick and Easy Low Carb and Keto Grilling Recipe, (HERE)
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make Dry Rub For Chicken
Here are the ingredients that you will need:
- Ground thyme (or Dried Oregano)
- Dried oregano
- Smoked paprika (or regular paprika)
- Onion powder
- Garlic salt
- Dried parsley
- Ground mustard
How to Make This Dry Rub For Your Next BBQ
Mix all ingredients in a bowl until blended.
Season or Store
Sprinkle both sides of your chicken (or pork). Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight. The longer you do this the more flavor! If not using immediately, store in an airtight container.
Popular Recipes You Will Love!
- The Best Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- Layered Salad
- Tasty Low Carb and Keto Zucchini Recipe Roundup
- Quick and Easy Low Carb and Keto Grilling Recipes
- Blueberry Cheesecake Keto Ice Cream
- Quick Stuffed Zucchini Taco Boats
- Copy Cat Taco Seasoning Mix
Dry Rub For Chicken (Easy Grilled Chicken Dry Rub)
1 tsp. ground thyme
1 tbsp. oregano
1 tbsp. cumin
1 tbsp. smoked paprika
1 tsp. onion powder
2 – 3 teaspoons garlic salt
1 tbsp. parsley
1 tsp. ground mustard
1/2 tsp. pepper
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Store in an airtight container until ready for use.
Follow your specific recipe for marinating time and grilling instructions.
Make extra and store in an airtight container for future use!
Make it spicy with cayenne pepper to taste.
Try our recipe, Dry Rubbed Chicken with White Barbecue Sauce
I Would Love To Hear From You!
- Tell me how your healthy eating plan going? How do you juggle your diet plan with your lifestyle and family needs?
- Let me know how you like these recipes. Maybe you made the recipe but a different variation? I would love to hear about it!
- Get your recipe featured on this site! Feel free to send any of your favorite recipes and I’ll select a few from our readers to add to our site – and I’ll give you all the credit! Please only send recipes of your own creation!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up For Our Newsletter So You Don’t Miss Any Recipes
I’d love for you to sign up for our newsletter so you can get all the tasty goodness straight into your inbox. xoxo -Kori