Cajun Sausage and Peppers Recipe (Keto Sausage Recipe), is a quick and easy one-pan meal! Sauteed sausage with peppers and onions, cajun seasoning, topped with sour cream and cheese make a wonderfully simple weeknight meal.
Cajun Sausage and Peppers Recipe (Keto Sausage Recipe)
An amazing keto recipe that is super easy! Cajun sausage and peppers is a one-pan dinner that you can whip together in a hurry. Only a few ingredients, this keto sausage recipe is a perfect weeknight dinner idea! Love a one-pan meal! #peppers #cajun #keto #sausagerecipe #lowcarb #seekinggoodeats #easyrecipe #healthyrecipe #dinneridea #quickrecipe #onepanmeal
What You’ll Need To Make This Easy Cajun Recipe
- kielbasa sausage, smoked sausage, cajun sausage, or similar
- peppers of any color
- cajun seasoning
- olive oil
- sour cream (optional)
- cheddar cheese (optional)
How To Make This Sausage And Peppers Recipe
Prepare and assemble all ingredients. Slice peppers, removing pulp and seeds. Slice onions thinly, and slice sausage into 1/2″ slices.
With 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat, saute sausage until it is heated through and getting a nice brown color. Remove sausage from pan and set aside.
Add remaining olive oil and saute peppers and onions until they reach your desired tenderness. Add cajun seasoning and stir. Adjust seasoning to your liking.
Serve and top with sour cream and grated cheddar cheese
More Easy Dinner Recipes You’ll Love
- Italian Crock Pot Beef Roast (Instant Pot Beef Recipe)
- Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup with Beer Brats (Keto Instant Pot Recipe)
- Tomato and Mozzarella Caprese Frittata
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff (Keto Beef Stroganoff)
More Recipes With Peppers!
We’d Love To Hear From You!
We’d LOVE for you to help us share this recipe! Here’s what you can do to help:
1 | REVIEW OUR RECIPE
We love reviews! Please leave any questions and comments below and don’t forget to review our dish!
2 | SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
Show us what a star chef you are! Take photos of this dish and share them! We’d LOVE to see them!
Upload a photo of this dish to our Pinterest pin
tag @seekinggoodeats and hashtag it #seekinggoodeats
3 | PIN OUR PIN
Share our pin and pin on Pinterest!
Pin me for later!
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- (1) 12 oz pkg kielbasa, smoked sausage, or cajun sausage, 1/2″ slices
- 4 bell peppers (any color), sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (optional garnish)
- In a 12″ skillet with 1 tbsp olive oil, saute sausage saute sausage until browned. Remove from skillet and set aside. Add 3 tbsp olive oil onions and peppers to the skillet and saute until desired tenderness is reached. Add sausage to skillet and toss to warm. Season with cajun seasoning. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Top each serving with sour cream and cheese.
Keywords: cajun sausage and peppers recipe, easy cajun recipe, easy skillet recipe, one pan meal recipe, keto recipe, low carb recipe