Garlic Herb Compound Butter, is a seasoned butter with a flavorful combination of cheese, chives, garlic, tarragon and thyme! So many uses – tastes delicious over a grilled steak or fish, on vegetables, a baked potato, corn on the cob, rolls, or popcorn. Makes a great garlic bread too! So simple to make with only a few ingredients and only 5 minutes of easy prep. Herb butter is a perfect make ahead recipe, in fact you can freeze this butter for up to 1 year. Seasoned butter is a low carb and keto friendly recipe!
Garlic Herb Compound Butter
This flavored butter recipe will be your new favorite seasoning! Compound butter can be made in many flavors but this garlic herb combination with cheese is my favorite. Seasoned butter is perfect on steak, fish, chicken, vegetables, bread, pasta, popcorn, and more. Flavored butter is the perfect low carb and keto recipe! Super easy recipe that everyone will love. #compoundbutter #flavoredbutter #keto #lowcarb #lchf #seekinggoodeats #seasoning #spices
Why You’ll Love This Seasoned Butter
Easy Herbed Compound Butter Recipe
This is an EASY herbed butter recipe with many uses. Simply combine all ingredients until well combined. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until hard. Top a favorite dish with garlic herb compound butter and you will be hooked!
Herb Butter Recipes
There are so many herb butter recipes to make. It seems like an infinite numbers of combinations of herbs and spices. Here is my general formula. Mix and match your own awesome combinations! See the Italian Herb Butter and Greek Herb Butter below.
1 stick of butter + 1/3 finely grated cheese + 4 tablespoons of herbs + 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste) + 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
Italian Herb Butter
1 stick of butter + 1/3 cup parmesan + 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes + 2 tablespoons basil + 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Greek Herb Butter
1 stick of butter + 1/3 cup feta + 2 tablespoons chives + 1 tablespoon oregano + 1 tablespoon basil + 1/4 teaspoon of salt + 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
Garlic Herb Butter For Steak Recipe
A must try recipe! You are going to love the garlic herb compound butter served over this Herbed Butter Steak (Simple Grilled Steak Recipe). It tastes amazing and adds so much flavor and moisture to your steak.
Suggested Uses For Herb Butter
Having trouble deciding what to use your garlic herb compound butter on?
Here are some keto ideas for using compound butter:
- Over grilled, steamed, or roasted vegetables
- Baked fish
- Grilled steak
- Sauteed Cauliflower rice
Here are ideas for using compound butter (carb-lovers):
- Baked Potatoes
- Popcorn (tell me this isn’t tempting!) 🙂
- Garlic bread
- Toasted cheese sandwiches
Keto Butter Recipe With Herbs
With 9.9 grams fat, 1.3 grams of protein, and 0.6 grams net carbs, this keto butter recipe with herbs fits nicely on low carb and keto diet.
Want more low carb and easy keto grilling recipes? Check out Quick and Easy Low Carb and Keto Grilling Recipes, (HERE)
What You Need to Make Flavored Butter
Here are the ingredients that you will need:
- 1 stick of butter, at room temperature (must be soft)
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, finely chopoped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How To Make Herbed Butter Recipe
Simple and delicious with minimal ingredients. Here’s how you make this tasty butter:
Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
Using plastic wrap or parchment paper shape butter into a log shape so that the diameter of the butter ends up approximately 1-1/4″. Make sure to flatten the ends of the butter too.
Wrap tightly, seal ends, and refrigerate until cold and butter has hardened. Cut into 10 pats of butter and store in an airtight container. Use within one 1 week, or freeze for future use (up to 1 year).
So many uses for this flavorful butter! One of my favorites is steak! Recipe for grilled steak, HERE
Popular Recipes You Will Love!
- The Best Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- Layered Salad
- Tasty Low Carb and Keto Zucchini Recipe Roundup
- Quick and Easy Low Carb and Keto Grilling Recipes
- Blueberry Cheesecake Keto Ice Cream
- Quick Stuffed Zucchini Taco Boats
- Copy Cat Taco Seasoning Mix
Garlic Herb Compound Butter
Simple and delicious herb butter with cheese, chives, tarragon, and thyme. So many uses! Perfect topping for steak, fish, chicken, and pork. Great over vegetables, on pasta, break, baked potatoes, corn, and popcorn.
1 stick of butter, at room temperature
1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, finely chopoped
1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Using plastic wrap, or parchment paper, shape butter into a log shape so that the diameter of the butter is approximately 1-1/4″ and the ends are flat.
- Wrap tightly, seal ends, and refrigerate until cold and butter has hardened. Cut into 10 pats of butter and store in an airtight container.
- Use within one 1 week, or freeze for future use (up to 12 months).
I Would Love To Hear From You!
- Tell me how your healthy eating plan going? How do you juggle your diet plan with your lifestyle and family needs?
- Let me know how you like these recipes. Maybe you made the recipe but a different variation? I would love to hear about it!
- Get your recipe featured on this site! Feel free to send any of your favorite recipes and I’ll select a few from our readers to add to our site – and I’ll give you all the credit! Please only send recipes of your own creation!
Email me at email@example.com
Sign Up For Our Newsletter So You Don’t Miss Any Recipes
I’d love for you to sign up for our newsletter so you can get all the tasty goodness straight into your inbox. xoxo -Kori