Best Grilled Chicken Recipe (Dry Rub Grilled Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce), is an amazingly simple grilling recipe resulting in the most tasty chicken you’ve ever eaten! With only a few ingredients and minimal work you can easily make this tasty chicken – even if you’re a grilling novice. The white barbecue sauce has a zesty flavor that compliments the chicken nicely, and also tastes delicious over vegetables, fish, and pork. You’re family and friends will rave over this recipe. Dry rub grilled chicken with white barbecue sauce is a low carb and keto friendly recipe!
You’ll Love This Dry Rub Grilled Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce
This easy grilled chicken recipe with white barbecue sauce is so amazing! A low carb and keto grilled chicken that will have you drooling. Simple ingredients and an easy grilling recipe make it perfect for your next weeknight dinner or backyard bbq cookout. #keto #lowcarb #paleo #grillingrecipe #easydinner #cookout #bbq #chickenrecipe #seekinggoodeats
The Best Grilled Chicken Recipe
An Easy Grilled Chicken Recipe
A simple and easy recipe to make. Simply sprinkle chicken with seasoning and marinate in refrigerator for about 2 hours. Grill and serve. That’s it!
A Flexible Recipe For Use With Pork, Fish, and Vegetables
This dry rub and white barbecue sauce can be used on pork, fish, and veggies – so there are multiple uses! I even use the white barbecue sauce as a dip for veggies, chips, and crackers.
Easy Grilled Chicken For a Party
This recipe works perfect for a large cookout or party! Everything can be prepped in advance so all you need to do is grill.
The beauty of using boneless skinless chicken thighs is that they cook fast, and don’t dry out as easily as a chicken breast.
By prepping ahead and having worry-free chicken thighs that cook quickly, you are free to have fun with everyone else!
Perfect Low Carb and Keto Chicken Recipe
Of course, chicken thighs on their own are a great low carb, keto, and paleo food. Adding the white barbecue sauce, with 34.2 grams of fat, 2.9 grams of net carbs, and 7.3 grams of protein, this is a perfect keto chicken recipe!
Want more low carb and easy keto grilling recipes? Check out Quick and Easy Low Carb and Keto Grilling Recipes, (HERE)
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make Dry Rub Grilled Chicken
Here are the ingredients that you will need. Don’t be intimidated by the list! Most are common ingredients that you probably already have on hand, and everything can be made in advance. All you need to do is grill when it comes time to cook the chicken!
Start with the dry rub for chicken recipe (HERE). This is something to keep on hand all the time because it can be used to season pork and fish as well. I double or triple the dry rub recipe and store it in an airtight container.
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Olive oil
- Dry Rub For Chicken, (recipe HERE)
- White barbecue sauce
White Barbecue Sauce
- Sour cream
- Lemon juice
- Ground pepper
- Dijon mustard
How to Make The Best Grilled Chicken
Make White Barbecue Sauce
Mix all ingredients for white barbecue sauce together until blended. Refrigerate until ready for use.
Tip: white barbecue sauce makes a great sauce for pork, fish, and vegetables. Also makes a tasty dip for raw veggies!
Rinse and dry chicken. Brush with olive oil.
Season Chicken And Refrigerate
Liberally sprinkle both sides of chicken with the dry rub. Cover chicken in plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours – or longer if needed. I’ve let the chicken sit up to 2 days before grilling! Gotta make it when you have time, right?
Heat grill to medium high. Cook chicken thighs for approximately 4- 5 minutes per side until internal temperature has reached 165 degrees. If using bone-in chicken adjust time accordingly.
Drool Over Your Beautiful Grilled Chicken
Admire your perfectly grilled chicken.
Eat and Enjoy!
I typically serve with the white BBQ sauce on the side, but you can also brush it on the chicken after it comes off the grill! Yum.
Tip: since you’ve got the grill going, you might as well grill up some veggies too – the sauce is amazing on those as well!
Popular Recipes You Will Love!
- The Best Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- Layered Salad
- Tasty Low Carb and Keto Zucchini Recipe Roundup
- Quick and Easy Low Carb and Keto Grilling Recipes
- Blueberry Cheesecake Keto Ice Cream
- Quick Stuffed Zucchini Taco Boats
- Copy Cat Taco Seasoning Mix
A simple recipe for grilling tender chicken thighs every time! Can be prepped well in advanced to make for easy grilling. Serve with the zesty white barbecue sauce and you will be hooked. Use white barbecue sauce on chicken, pork, fish, veggies, sandwhiches, burgers, or as a dip.
Dry Rub Grilled Chicken
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup Dry Rub For Chicken, (recipe HERE)
White Barbecue Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- salt to taste
- Make the white barbecue sauce by mixing all ingredients together in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towel. Brush olive oil over chicken on both sides. Liberally sprinkle dry rub over both sides of chicken. Place chicken in a dish and cover with plastic. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours, or up to the day the before.
- Heat grill to medium high. Cook chicken thighs for approximately 4-5 minutes per side until internal temperature has reached 165 degrees. If using bone-in chicken adjust time accordingly.
- Serve with white barbecue sauce and enjoy! Delicious with grilled, roasted, or steamed veggies.
Keywords: dry rub grilled chicken, easy grilled chicken recipe, keto grilled chicken recipe, best grilled chicken recipe
I Would Love To Hear From You!
- Tell me how your healthy eating plan going? How do you juggle your diet plan with your lifestyle and family needs?
- Let me know how you like these recipes. Maybe you made the recipe but a different variation? I would love to hear about it!
- Get your recipe featured on this site! Feel free to send any of your favorite recipes and I’ll select a few from our readers to add to our site – and I’ll give you all the credit! Please only send recipes of your own creation!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up For Our Newsletter So You Don’t Miss Any Recipes
I’d love for you to sign up for our newsletter so you can get all the tasty goodness straight into your inbox. xoxo -Kori