Easy Low Carb and Keto Appetizers that are super delicious and easy to make. All the best and most popular appetizers for your next party, big game, holiday get-together, or backyard BBQ! Your guests will love these recipes whether they're following a gluten-free low-carb keto diet or not! It will be our little secret! 😉
For more information on what's okay to eat while following a keto diet be sure to download my FREE Keto Food Guide and Shopping List.
Easy Keto Appetizers
From hot snacks to cold ones, dips, wings, meatballs, finger foods, and more! You will surely find the perfect gluten free and keto friendly party snacks! Most of these healthy recipes are mine, but many are from some of my favorite blogger's recipes. I hope you enjoy!
Chicken wings are always a classic keto gluten free appetizer to serve; here are a few to try out:
So many to choose from! Here are some of my favorite recipes. From classic savory spinach artichoke and buffalo chicken, savory to sweet cookie dough - there is surely a keto dip you'll love:
- Easy Keto Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip | Sweet Cs Designs
- Mexican 7 Layer Dip | I Breathe I'm Hungry
- Keto Cookie Dough | Chocolate Covered Katie
- Sausage Cheese | Kasey Trenum
- Keto Bacon Cheddar | Melanie Cooks
- Barbecue Chicken Dip Recipe | Momma Fit Lindsey
- Keto Spinach | Four Score Living
Hot Keto Appetizers
I think you'll enjoy this selection keto appetizer recipes: `
Here are some more favorite hot appetizers from my favorite bloggers:
- Spicy Fish Fritters | Divalicious Recipes
- Bacon, Herb & Garlic Stuffed Mini Peppers | Northern Nester
- Fried Bacon Jalapeno Poppers | Keto Fy Me
- Keto Mozzarella Sticks | Low Carb Yum
- Keto Breadsticks | Ruled Me
- Keto Little Smokies | Cast Iron Keto
- Baked Brie | Maria Mind Body Health
- Chili Cheese Bites | Texas Granola Girl
- Taco Bites | Homemade Interest
Cold Keto Appetizers
These delicious easy-to-make cold appetizers are perfect any time of the year!
More delicious no-cook party snacks from my favorite websites:
- Charcuterie Platter | Whole Lotta Yum
- Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites | Cookin Canuck
- Hummus | Broke Foodie
- Oven Baked Zucchini Chips | Low Carb Yum
- Keto Shrimp Guacamole and Bacon Appetizers | Jennifer Banz
- Keto Crispy Homemade Tortilla Chips | Keto Queens
- Caprese Salad Skewers | Resolution Eats
- Easy Keto Deviled Eggs | by Eat Lift Be
45 Low Carb and Keto Appetizers (+ Shrimp Dip Recipe)
- 1 (8-ounce) block of cream cheese (softened)
- 10 ounces cocktail sauce
- 1 (6-ounce) can of shrimp (drained)
- Layer softened cream cheese, cocktail sauce, and shrimp in a dish.
- Serve raw vegetables, or crackers.
- See all 45+ keto appetizers in our post above.
- Dress it up with fresh herbs like dill and chives.
- Make this dip in advance. Remove from refrigerator about 30 minutes prior to serving.
- This dip is as good as your cocktail sauce, make sure to use your favorite sauce! Make your own cocktail sauce in 2 minutes or less (no need to buy a store-brand bottle)!
- Shrimp dip makes a great last-minute appetizer so keep the ingredients on hand!
© 2023 Seeking Good Eats™
The best keto appetizers! Quick and easy appetizers that you can make in no time. Perfect for your next holiday party, football gathering, or tailgating - all the recipes you will need to make your guests happy! From keto dips, finger foods, cold appetizers, hot appetizers, quick appetizers, and much more!