The BEST Pepperoni Pizza Dip recipe! This hot and cheesy dip is so easy to make and has always been a huge hit at gatherings. Warning...it gets gobbled up FAST! Pizza dip is low carb, gluten-free, and keto appetizer. Enjoy!
Why You'll Love Pepperoni Pizza Dip
"My family loves to do a snack and game night on the weekends! Pizza Dip is almost always on the menu! Some of our best family memories are from those fun fun nights." -Kori
The BEST Party Dip
A good friend of mine has been making this dip and bringing it to parties for years!! When my family knew that her family was coming over they would always ask if she was bringing her famous pizza dip. 🙂 Pizza Dip is now one of my favorite party dips to make!
Easy To Make
This is an easy dip to make and it can be assembled up to 24 hours in advance. This makes the day of your get-together so much easier.
I love that if you have a hankering for something hot and loads of gooey melted cheese - THIS IS JUST THE THING if you've got a craving. 🙂
Gluten-Free, Low Carb, and Keto
This is the perfect dip if you are following a low carb or keto diet but you have a bunch of guests coming who aren't. This is literally one of the first things to be eaten, who doesn't love a hot dip full of gooey cheese. It is crave-worthy and satisfying.
The full nutritional analysis of this recipe is included in the recipe card, but the most important for keto followers is:
net carbs 1.7g | fat 8.4 g | protein 8.5 g
How to Serve
The best way to serve pizza dip is while it is warm and the cheese is still melted. Leave it in the dish you baked it in and surround with some of the following dippable snacks. Everyone is going to love the dip!
- Breadsticks or thin bread slices
- Fresh vegetables (low carb)
- Pepperoni or cheese crisps (low carb)
Ingredients and Tools
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce (sugar-free)
- 1/2 cup pepperoni pizza minis
- 3 tbsp green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 9" deep-dish pie plate or similar sized baking dish
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Chefs knife
- Cutting board
Step by Step Instructions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix cream cheese, garlic, and italian seasoning. Spray a 9" glass baking dish lightly with nonstick spray. Spread cream cheese mixture over the bottom of the dish.
Sprinkle half of the parmesan and mozzarella cheese over cream cheese.
Spread pizza sauce over the top of the cheese mixture. Top with remaining cheeses, pepperoni, onion, and green pepper.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until cheese is melted and the dip is bubbly.
Serve with vegetables, pepperoni crisps, cheese crisps, crackers, or breadsticks.
- Soften cream cheese in the microwave for a few seconds until you can easily stir it with a spoon.
- Add the fresh toppings on last as it gives them a chance to bake a little.
How long will pizza dip keep?
Pizza dip will keep for approximately 3 to 4 days after baking. If you have any leftovers, it can be reheated slowly in the microwave.
Can I make this dip in advance?
Definitely. Pepperoni dip can be made in advance. As it tastes best baked fresh, assemble this dip (up to 24 hours) in advance but do not bake it until right before you want to serve it. You should remove the dip from your refrigerator about 30 minutes before baking to allow the ingredients to come to room temperature.
How can I lower the fat in this dip?
To lower the fat in this recipe use a low fat or nonfat cream cheese, skim mozzarella and parmesan, and turkey pepperoni. You can go a little less on the cheese but the best part of the dip is the combination of melted cheese, sauce, and toppings.
Can I substitute other pizza ingredients?
Yes! Feel free to substitute your favorite pizza ingredients and remove those you don't like. Substitute 8 oz. italian sausage, diced ham, or ground beef, etc for the pepperoni. Swap out green peppers on onions for other items such as olives, thinly sliced mushrooms.
The key to this is to put any raw vegetables on top, in similar quantities as the green pepper and onion - about 3 tablespoons each. If you add more than that it will be fine, but you will have to adjust your baking time slightly.
More Appetizer Recipes
Easy Appetizer Recipes
Here are a few of my favorite EASY appetizer recipes! All of these are my family's favorites. All our low carb and keto appetizer recipes too. Hope you enjoy! 🙂
- Garlic Parmesan Wings Air Fryer Recipe
- Shrimp Cocktail with Homemade Cocktail Sauce
- Zucchini Carpacchio
- Simple Charcuterie Board
- Christmas Charcuterie Board
Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe
- 8 ounce package cream cheese (softened)
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce (use sugar-free or regular)
- ½ cup pepperoni pizza minis
- 3 tablespoons green pepper (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons onion (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese, garlic, and italian seasoning. Spray a 9" glass baking dish lightly with nonstick spray. Spread cream cheese mixture over the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle half of the parmesan and mozzarella cheese over cream cheese.
- Spread pizza sauce over the top of the cheese mixture. Top with remaining cheeses, pepperoni, onion, and green pepper
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until cheese is melted and the dip is bubbly.
- Serve with vegetables, pepperoni crisps, cheese crisps, crackers, or breadsticks.s.
© 2023 Seeking Good Eats™
The BEST dip recipe! Pepperoni Pizza Dip is so addictive! It’s super easy and ultra-delicious. This hot dip recipe with cream cheese, pepperoni, pizza sauce, green pepper, onion, & gooey melted cheese is a family favorite! Serve it with vegetables, pepperoni or cheese crisps, breadsticks, crackers, for the best appetizer, snack, holiday, or party food. A healthy snack too – it’s low carb, keto, gluten-free. #appetizer #diprecipe #snack #tailgating #partyfood #pizzadip #pepperoni #keto #lowcarb