Juicy Slow Cooker Tuscan Turkey Breast, is deliciously moist and flavorful and reminiscent of the tastes of the Italian countryside – olives, lemon groves and fresh herbs. This Keto and low carb approved turkey breast can be prepped ahead and turned on low well in advance of your dinner. Who knew you could have turkey breast for a weeknight meal, and not just Thanksgiving? This recipe is easy to make, easy to clean up, ketogenic and low carb friendly. Your family will love this!
Super Easy and Yummy Tuscan Turkey Roast
Rinse and pat dry turkey breast. Rub herbs on the roast
Place lemons, onions, & garlic into the slow cooker followed by the broth & wine
Place roast on top of the lemons and onions.
Cook 6 to 8 hours on low and viola! I served with a gravy made from reducing the slow cooker juices and roasted green beans and tomatoes. So good!!
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup white wine (if you don't have wine use chicken broth)
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and cut in half horizontally
- 2 lemons, cut into 4 wedges each
- 5 to 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons of italian seasoning
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 4 lb. boneless and skinless turkey breast
- Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry.
- Add chicken broth and wine to the slow cooker. Place the onion, lemon wedges, and garlic cloves on the bottom of the slow cooker, creating a shelf for the turkey breast to sit on.
- In a small bowl combine lemon zest, italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Rub olive oil over entire turkey breast and the sprinkle seasoning mixture of the top.
- Place turkey breast on top of the onion, garlic, and lemon wedges.
- Cover and cook 7 to 8 hours on low or 3 to 4 hours on high until turkey breast is cooked through. Be careful not to overcook the breast, check after 6 hours on low.
Popular Recipes That You Will Love:
- Quick Taco Zucchini Boats
- Easy Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
- Instant Pot Low Carb and Keto Chicken Soup
- Quick Low Carb and Keto Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Roast
We Want to Hear From You!
- Tell us how your healthy eating plan going? How do you juggle your diet plan with your lifestyle and family needs?
- Let us know how you like these recipes. Maybe you made the recipe but a different variation? Let us know about that too!
- Get your recipe featured on our site! Feel free to send any of your favorite recipes and we’ll select a few from our readers to add to our site – and we’ll give you all the credit! Please only send recipes of your own creation!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up For Our Newsletter So You Don’t Miss Any Recipes
We’d love for you to sign up for our newsletter so you can get all the tasty goodness straight into your inbox. xoxo
Need Supplies? We Use The Following: