Easy Fresh Homemade Guacamole, is a simple recipe that is super healthy and tastes great. Made with chunks of fresh avocado, diced tomatoes, onions, garlic, jalapeno, and lime juice – you’re going to love it! You don’t have to eat mushy store-bought guacamole anymore! This healthy and low carb recipe makes a wonderful appetizer or a perfect condiment for chicken, beef, pork, tacos, enchiladas, and more!
What is Guacamole?
Guacamole is a mixture of fresh diced avocado, tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, garlic, and lime juice.
Typically used in Mexican cuisine it has become a very popular dip and condiment that complements many dishes.
How do You Make Guacamole Dip?
In a bowl add diced avocado, tomato, onion, jalapeno, and garlic.
Squeeze lime juice over the top of ingredients.
Add salt to taste, and mix all ingredients together.
Adjust jalapeno to your taste. Some love heat, others not so much.
Other Popular Recipes You Will Love:
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Low Carb Beef Stroganoff
- Juicy Slow Cooker Tuscan Turkey Breast
- Quick Stuffed Zucchini Taco Boats
- Copy Cat Taco Seasoning Mix
- 4 medium sized ripe avocado, rough chopped
- 2 small roma tomatoes, finely diced
- ¼ cup finely diced onion
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- juice of ½ lime
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- ½ to 1 tsp salt
- optional: diced cilantro and hot sauce for additional heat
- Prep your ingredients
- In a small dish add avocado, tomato, onion, and lime.
- Add jalapeno and salt to taste.
- Mix all ingredients with a fork.
- Serve as a dip with chips or vegetables, or as a condiment/topping for your favorite Mexican, chicken, beef, pork, fish, and egg dish.
I Would Love To Hear From You!
- Tell me how your healthy eating plan going? How do you juggle your diet plan with your lifestyle and family needs?
- Let me know how you like these recipes. Maybe you made the recipe but a different variation? I would love to hear about it!
- Get your recipe featured on this site! Feel free to send any of your favorite healthy recipes and I’ll select a few from our readers to add to the site – and you’ll get all the credit! Please only send recipes of your own creation!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up For Our Newsletter So You Don’t Miss Any Recipes
We’d love for you to sign up for our newsletter so you can get all the tasty goodness straight into your inbox. xoxo