20+ Best Chaffles To Make (Keto Waffles Recipes) to make today! From savory to sweet, breakfast to dinner, and dessert – we’ve got you covered. Chaffles are super popular for a reason – they’re easy, taste amazing, and are an amazing substitution for bread. Chaffles will help you stay on your diet and lose weight! Check out these recipes and get inspired!
20+ Best Chaffles To Make (Keto Waffles Recipes)
Keto chaffles you must try! 20+ chaffle recipes that are easy and delicious. From savory to sweet chaffles, breakfast chaffles, and even dessert chaffles – we’ve got you covered. Chaffles are the perfect keto recipe that you can make in a hurry. Great bread substitutes for hamburgers, bratwrust, or hot dogs. Try taco chaffles, pizza chaffles, BBQ pork chaffles, churro chaffles, blueberry chaffles, and more! #keto #chaffle #ketochaffle #lowcarb #ketowaffle #seekinggoodeats
What Is A Chaffle?
A chaffle is basically a waffle made with egg and cheese and cooked in a waffle iron. There are many delicious variations of waffles from sweet to savory that you can enjoy!
What Is the Fussle Over a Chaffle?
Sorry, couldn’t resist! LOL! 🙂 A chaffle is low carb and keto-friendly – and easy to make. Because of this, they have become wildly popular by all! Bread is a hard thing to give up so whenever delicious recipes come along that give you a taste and feel for bread everyone’s going to get excited – include me!
What Is The Difference Between A Waffle And A Chaffle?
A basic chaffle is made with egg and cheese. A waffle is traditionally flour based. Those following keto have adapted the basic waffle recipe using almond or coconut flour. In many cases the waffle and a chaffle will have similar ingredients so often the terms are used interchangeably.
Why You Will Love Chaffles!
| Easy To Make
With a basic recipe only having egg and cheese and cooked in a waffle iron a chaffle couldn’t be easier to make!
| Perfect For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or Dessert
Enjoy a chaffle for any meal! From sweet to savory, there unlimited possibilities of how to make
| Low Carb and Keto Waffles
Although there are many many variations on how to make a chaffle, the basic is just egg and cheese. It is therefore keto-friendly and low carb.
| Family Friendly Recipe – Kids Love Chaffles
Fix these any way you want that you know your family will love.
| Way to Eat Chaffles
- wrap around a hot dog or bratwurst
- replace a hamburger bun with a chaffle
- use it as sandwich bread for lunch
- make a breakfast sandwich
How To Make A Chaffle (Classic Chaffle Recipe)
This basic recipe can be used in many of the below recipes. Super easy to make!
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup freshly grated cheddar cheese (you can use jack and mozzarella too)
- Preheat waffle iron to the highest setting.
- In a small bowl whisk egg and grated cheese together. Poor mixture over hot waffle maker and close lid. Cook until the outside is to your desired crispiness. Serves 1 person
Place egg in a bowl
Add cheese and mix well
Place in center of a preheated waffle iron
It doesn’t have to look perfect! Cook until desired crispiness is achieved
Easy Chaffle Recipes:
BBQ Pulled Pork Chaffles
This recipe may be keto-friendly but it is family-friendly too. My family went nuts over this!
- 1 basic chaffle
- 1 serving Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork – super easy!
- optional – extra barbecue sauce
- 1 serving Dill Pickle Slaw – one of our top recipes on the blog!
- Make your basic chaffle according to the instructions above. Top with warm slow cooker BBQ pulled pork and Dill Pickle Slaw. Drool-worthy for sure! Serves 1
So delicious! The addition of cumin and chili powder into the chaffle batter is a fun delicious idea!
- 4 basic chaffles using cheddar cheese (idea: you can add 1/4 tsp cumin and 1/4 tsp chili powder to chaffle batter if desired)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 recipe of Copy Cat Taco Seasoning Mix
- Optional favorite taco toppings: grated cheddar cheese, green onion, avocado, diced tomato, shredded lettuce, olives, sour cream, salsa
- Brown ground beef, add copy cat taco seasoning mix, and 1/2 cup water. Cook until water evaporates and taco meat is to your desired thickness. Make your basic chaffle according to the instructions above.
- Fill the chaffle with taco meat and your favorite taco toppings. Serves 4
Super simple and extra cheesy. Very similar to my egg crust pizza only with cheese added into the crust. So good!!
- 1 basic chaffle using mozzarella and adding 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning to the batter
- 1-2 tablespoons of pizza sauce (if on a keto diet, make sure it is sugar-free)
- 1/4 cup mozzarella (whole milk), grated
- 5 to 6 slices of pepperoni
- optional: use any favorite pizza toppings.
- Preheat oven to broil. Make your basic chaffle according to the instruction above, using mozzarella and 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning.
- Place chaffle on a small baking sheet or pizza pan. Top with pizza sauce, then mozzarella, then pepperoni. Broil until cheese is bubbly and melted. Be careful not to burn! Serves 1
Sloppy Joe Chaffles
Sloppy joes made in the slow cooker topped on a delicious classic chaffle is the BEST and very kid friendly!
- 1 basic chaffle recipe
- 1 serving slow cooker sloppy joes (this recipe is soooo good!)
- 1 serving dill pickle slaw
- Make your basic chaffle according to the instructions above. Top with warm Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes and Dill Pickle Slaw. Oh my gosh- so good! Serves 1
Instant Pot Brats On A Chaffle Bun
An easy way to cook bratwurst is in an InstantPot/pressure cooker – and it takes only a few minutes! Brats wrapped in a chaffle bun – Heaven!
- 5 basic chaffle recipe with cheddar cheese
- 1 16 oz pkg bratwurst (any flavor – regular, beer, jalapeno)
- 1 cup water or low carb beer
- Set bratwurst in Instant Pot, add 1 cup water or low carb beer, and secure lid. Select High pressure, 5 minutes cook time. Once cooking is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for approximately 7 to 8 minutes, then do a quick pressure release. Once the valve drops, carefully remove the lid. Leave brats in the pot until chaffles are ready.
- This is optional, but you can pop the brats on the grill to get the nice grill marks and charbroil taste if you like!
- Make your basic chaffle according to the instructions above. Because these are wrapped around the brat like a bun you don’t want these too crispy. They are done when they are slightly crispy outside, but still flexible. Serve wrapped in a warm chaffle. Top with favorite ingredients – sauerkraut, mustard, ketchup, mayo, etc. Serves 5
Tip: make your chaffles while brats are cooking. Keep them warm in the oven until ready for use.
More Chaffle Recipes To Love!
Here are popular chaffle recipes from your favorite bloggers! From sweet to savory, breakfast to dinner, and dessert – all the recipes you need! Enjoy!
- Savory Chaffle | by Copy Me That
- Keto French Dip Chaffles | by Kasey Trenum
- Corn Dog Chaffle Recipe | by Low Carb Inspirations
- Keto Chocolate Chip Chaffle | by Kasey Trenum
- Keto Vanilla Twinkie Chaffle | by Low Carb Inspirations
Keto Breakfast Chaffles
- Cinnamon Roll Chaffles | by Stay Snatched
- Egg and Cheese Hashbrown Waffles | by Yellow Bliss Road
- Chaffles Benedict | by Cluttered Kitchen
Keto Dinner Chaffles
- Oreo Keto Chaffle | by Butter Together Kitchen
- Keto Whoopie Chaffle | by Low Carb With The Carrs
- Keto Lemon Chaffle | by Low Carb Inspirations
- Pumpkin Pie Chaffle | by Yellow Glass Dish
We’d Love To Hear From You!
We’d LOVE for you to help us share this recipe! Here’s how:
1 | REVIEW OUR
We love reviews! Please leave any questions and comments below and don’t forget to review our dish!
2 | SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
Show us what a star chef you are! Take photos of this dish and share them! We’d LOVE to see them!
Upload a photo of this dish to our Pinterest pin
tag @seekinggoodeats and hashtag it #seekinggoodeats
3 | PIN OUR PIN
Share our pin and pin on Pinterest!
Pin me for later!