This Crustless Pumpkin Pie recipe is absolutely delicious AND easy to make with only 6 ingredients! If you want a quick and simple pumpkin pie from scratch - this is IT. So good - you WILL NOT miss the pie crust. Make it regular or a gluten-free, low-carb, sugar-free, and keto pumpkin pie! Enjoy!
Watch Crustless Pumpkin Pie Video
You'll ❤️ This No Crust Pumpkin Pie
This is literally the easiest and tastiest pumpkin pie I've ever made! I love that you don't have to fool around with a crust. No one in my house could tell this was sugar-free either. 🙂 -Kori
Super Easy. This crustless pumpkin pie recipe can be thrown together and in the oven in a jiffy. This is a fuss-free, super easy dessert that you can enjoy anytime!
No Crust To Make. While a traditional pumpkin pie has a crust, and we all know it tastes amazing - but it can be time-consuming to make. I wanted to make this pie something you could throw together quickly and bake without a lot of fuss.
Sometimes you want a hassle-free dessert - and this one is meant to be made anytime - not just for Thanksgiving! LOL
Tastes Amazing. I can't wait for you to try this no crust pumpkin pie. It's a must-make. I promise it is so good!
Low Carb and Keto Pumpkin Pie. This pumpkin pie recipe is the perfect gluten free, low-carb, and keto crustless pumpkin pie!! Crustless and guiltless with 7.3 g fat, 3.3 net carbs, and 3.4 g protein!
Ingredients to Make Pumpkin Pie Low Carb
Here are the ingredients you'll need to make this crustless sugar free pumpkin pie:
- Granulated Sugar - Use regular or a substitute with a 1:1 ratio such as erythritol, monkfruit. Allulose is also a great option but check the ratio and adjust if needed.
- Pumpkin Puree - it is important that you use canned pumpkin puree, not canned pumpkin pie filling.
- Heavy Cream - evaporated milk is commonly used in pumpkin pie but in this recipe we used heavy cream instead. I loved the texture and added creaminess that the cream gave.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice - this is a ready-made spice mixture, so it's even simpler to make this dessert! I like using pumpkin pie spice, which makes it just a little quicker to make than adding multiple spices - and it tastes just as delicious.
How To Make Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Here's how to make super easy pie:
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 9" deep-dish pie pan with nonstick spray or butter.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, beat eggs, sweetener, salt, and spices.
3. Stir in the pumpkin and heavy cream. Mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into a glass pie dish.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake for 40 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the middle comes out clean.
6. Cool and then refrigerate. Serve topped with whipped cream - enjoy!
How Can I Tell When Pumpkin Pie is Done?
It is done when a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. For this no crust pumpkin pie, it can take anywhere from 40 to 55 minutes to set in the middle - depending upon the type of pie plate used.
We used a deep dish ceramic pie plate, which takes a little longer to bake than, say, an aluminum pan.
How Do You Serve Pumpkin Pie?
It is best served straight out of the refrigerator with a dollop of whipped cream. Don't be stingy with the whipped cream, either. 🙂 Yum.
Here are a few ways you can customize this dessert:
- Make it dairy free, and use coconut milk instead of heavy cream. This will give it a mild coconut taste depending on what you use.
- Make it a crustless sugar-free pumpkin pie and use a sugar substitute such as monk fruit, erythritol with a 1:1 ratio. You could also use allulose, which is a terrific substitute that doesn't crystallize; adjust the quantity according to package, it's usually a third less sweet.
- Use evaporated milk instead of heavy cream.
- Use brown sugar instead of white granulated. Some readers have used maple syrup to sweeten their pies, but I have not tried it yet.
- It's not needed, but you can add a little vanilla extract if you want, about a teaspoon.
- Generously spray the inside of the pie dish with a nonstick spray (we used coconut oil spray) or rub it with butter. This will help the pie from sticking to the bottom.
- Let the pie cool completely, then refrigerate before serving up your delicious pie.
- If you used an erythritol sugar substitute, you will get a white crystallization that may form on top of the pie once it cools. It does not affect the taste. Right before serving, you can rub a small amount of coconut oil over the top. You can also use a generous amount of whipped cream - which no one will complain about. 😉
Crustless pumpkin pie is the perfect low-carb and keto dessert!! With 7.3 g of fat. 3.4 g protein and 3.3 net carbs fit nicely within the keto diet.
Pumpkin pie filling is seasoned with pumpkin pie spices and is ready to make pumpkin pie once evaporated milk and eggs have been added. On the other hand, pumpkin puree is unsweetened.
Your pie will last approximately 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator. Be sure to wrap tightly with foil or plastic wrap.
Heavy cream is a great substitute for evaporated milk in pumpkin pie! In fact, that's what we use in this low carb crustless pumpkin pie recipe!
Your pumpkin pie can be frozen! Let the pie cool completely, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and/or aluminum foil - or place it in an air-tight container. Freeze for up to 4 months. Thaw in the refrigerator 24 to 36 hours before.
You can lower the fat in this pie by using low fat evaporated milk or regular half and half instead of heavy cream. Note the nonfat milk would be too watery for this recipe.
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar (regular or a substitute with a 1:1 sugar ratio)
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup heavy cream you can also use half and half or milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 9" deep-dish pie dish with nonstick spray or butter.
- In a medium-sized bowl beat eggs, granulated sugar substitute, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in pumpkin and heavy cream. Mix well.
- Pour filling into the pie dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake for 40 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted near the middle comes out clean.
- Cool and then refrigerate.
- Don't miss all of our helpful hints, substitution ideas, cooking tips, and other delicious recipes that can be found in our post. Check it out!
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Serve chilled with a dollop of whipped cream. To garnish and add color use a small mint leaf.
© 2023 Seeking Good Eats™
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- Pumpkin Creme Brulee
- Roasted Pumpkin Salad
- Roasted Pumpkin and Beetroot Salad
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins (Gluten Free)
- Pumpkin Soup in the Slow Cooker
This crustless pumpkin pie is made extra EASY and TASTY. 🙂 A pumpkin dessert that makes it easy to impress your guests! No one will know that this healthy dessert is a sugar-free, low-carb, and keto. I made this for my picky kids, and they LOVED it. We can keep this crustless pie a secret to ourselves. LOL! The perfect fall and holiday dessert! #pumpkin #fall #holiday #keto #ketodessert #lowcarb #healthy #sugarfree #healthydessert #pumpkinpie #crustlesspie #easypie #pierecipe #crustless