Italian Roasted Cabbage Slices (Low Carb & Keto Cabbage Recipe) are so good! super easy – 5 min prep and 5 ingredients. With Italian herbs, olive oil, and parmesan cheese, this cabbage comes out tender and chock full of flavor – even non-cabbage lovers like this roasted cabbage! This recipe is low carb and keto.
Italian Roasted Cabbage Slices (Low Carb & Keto Cabbage Recipe)
Italian roasted cabbage is an EASY side dish with only 5 ingredients! So tender and full of flavors. Roasted cabbage is one of my favorite ways to make cabbage. This healthy side dish is a low carb & keto roasted vegetable recipe. A simple, easy recipe that you can make for any meal. #cabbage #roastedvegetable #roastedcabbage #easyrecipe #easysidedish #sidedish #lowcarb #keto #ketogenic
Why You Will Love Italian Roasted Cabbage Slices!
| Easy Healthy Side Dish
I love how easy this roasted cabbage recipe is! So simple to make in 5 minutes or less, with only 5 ingredients – and it’s healthy too!! Did you know that cabbage is has over 14% of your day’s Vitamin K, 11% Vitamin C, and 11% Calcium? Yep, packed into 1 slice!
| 5 Min Prep & 5 Ingredients
Yep! Italian roasted cabbage slices only take 5 minutes of prep and only 5 ingredients.
| Low Carb & Keto Cabbage Recipe
Roasting cabbage with cheese and olive oil makes it a perfect keto recipe with 23.1 g fat, only 1.4 g net carbs, and 3.1 g protein!
23.1 g fat | 1.4 g net carbs | 3.1 g protein
What You Will Need to Make Roasted Cabbage Slices
This post may contain affiliate links, which help to keep this content free (Full Disclosure)
- chef’s knife
- cutting board
- baking sheet
- measuring spoons
- measuring cups
- 1/2 cabbage, sliced into 4 wedges
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
How To Make Roasted Cabbage Slices (Low Carb & Keto Cabbage Recipe)
You’re going to love how simple this is! I live by simple recipes. 🙂
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lay foil on a baking sheet and spray lightly with nonstick spray.
- Slice the cabbage in half, then slice the half into 4 wedges. Drizzle with half of the olive oil, then sprinkle half of the salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip cabbage wedges over and drizzle with remaining olive oil and seasoning. Place back in the oven and roast for another 15 minutes or until the cabbage is tender.
- Alternatively, you can toss the cabbage wedges in olive oil and all of the seasoning at the same time. You will still need to remove from the oven and flip sides.
| Is Cabbage OK on a Keto Diet?
Yes! Definitely. It is very low in carbs. One cabbage wedge has 14% of your days Vitamin K, 11% of Vitamin C and Calcium. This recipe has only 1.4 g of net carbs.
| What Can I Serve With Cabbage?
Cabbage goes great with chicken, pork, and beef recipes. You could dice leftovers and add to soup, or even turn it into a hash and top with egg for a healthy breakfast! Yum. You could also use a different type of cheese – maybe cheddar, and top with bacon. I’m making myself hungry here! 🙂
More Vegetable Recipes & Side Dishes You’ll Love
- Baked Zucchini Casserole With Cheese
- Grilled Romaine Hearts (Easy Grilling Recipe)
- Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan (Eggplant Gratin)
- Blue Cheese Wedge Salad Recipe (Keto Salad)
- Green Bean Casserole with Bacon And Cheese (Low Carb and Keto)
- Easy Cauliflower Cheese (Keto Cauliflower Cheese)
- Keto Zucchini Recipe – Zucchini Carpaccio
We’d Love To Hear From You!
We’d LOVE for you to help us share this recipe! Here’s how:
1 | REVIEW OUR RECIPE
We love reviews! Please leave any questions and comments below and don’t forget to review our dish!
2 | SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
Show us what a star chef you are! Take photos of this dish and share them! We’d LOVE to see them!
Upload a photo of this dish to our Pinterest pin
tag @seekinggoodeats and hashtag it #seekinggoodeats
3 | PIN OUR PIN
Share our pin and pin on Pinterest!
Pin me for later!