Mango Peach Salsa is fresh and tasty - and the perfect fruity twist on your traditional salsa recipe! It is so versatile and easy to whip up at any time. Eat it with tortilla chips, or over fish tacos, fresh salmon, pork, and chicken.
You'll ❤️ Peach Mango Salsa
"This peach mango salsa recipe has always my favorite of mine to make during the Summer. It's super easy, so fresh, and can be paired with SO many different things! I love eating is straight out of the bowl! 😉
If you're a salsa lover then be sure to try my Roasted Chili Corn Salsa! Another reader favorite is this Easy Fresh Homemade Guacamole recipe - fresh and delicious. Eat it with chips or on your favorite Mexican dishes.
Mango peach salsa can easily be eaten by itself with tortilla chips or pita chips. You can even serve it dessert style with cinnamon sugar pita chips! Yum! Try it on any chicken, pork chops, or fish of choice. I LOVE fruit salsa on tacos or over salmon.
The only prep work you'll need to do for this recipe is some chopping! Then throw it all into a bowl and stir together. That's it!
This mango peach salsa is made with all fresh and whole ingredients! There are no preservatives, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, Whole30, and no added sugar! The perfect guilt-free salsa for any occasion.
🥘 What You Will Need
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this mango peach salsa recipe:
Fresh peaches - fresh is preferred for the best flavor.
Fresh Mango - fresh is always best. To save time you can often find it pre-diced in the grocery store.
Green onion - use both the green and white parts.
Jalapeno pepper - adjust the amount to your tolerance level.
Red bell pepper - substitute with a different color if preferred.
Fresh cilantro - a key ingredient to salsa and adds a very distinctive fresh flavor.
Lime juice - fresh squeezed has the best taste.
Salt - I like to use a coarse grain kosher salt.
Ground Black Pepper
For exact ingredient quantities, please see the recipe card below!
🔪 How To Make
Here are the step-by-step instructions for making mango peach salsa:
Start by preparing your fruits and vegetables by rinsing and drying them before cutting them up.
Chop all fruits and vegetables into a small diced size. Try to make everything about the same size dice for the best bite!
Mix and Serve
Put everything into a medium-sized mixing bowl and mix lightly until evenly mixed.
Cover and place it in the refrigerator a minimum of one hour before serving.
🥗 How To Serve
Here are a few ways to serve mango peach salsa:
- Meal idea! Serve over these amazing Grilled Pork Steaks with Grilled Romaine Hearts.
- Serve this salsa up the traditional way with tortilla chips! Pita chips are a great option as well!
- Add any extras that you may like as well! I would suggest some black beans, pineapple, and red onion.
- Serve over fish or shrimp tacos, and add chipotle crema for the perfect balance of flavors!
- I love spooning this fruit salsa over a fresh fillet of salmon, or grilled chicken or pork chops.
Here are a few ways you can vary or make substitutions to this recipe:
- Substitute pineapple for mango or the peaches.
- Add canned and drained black beans or corn.
- Use diced red onion in place of the green onion.
- Use a spicy red pepper instead of red bell pepper.
- To increase spice use more jalapeno.
💭 Top Tips
- If your salsa is too tart, add a little sugar (start with 1/2 teaspoon)
- If the salsa is not tangy enough add more lime.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving to allow all the flavors to melt together.
- Adjust any taste to your liking.
- Eat this salsa within a day or two for the best taste and texture.
- Cut all your ingredients to the same size for an even flavor combination with each bite.
How To Store
Store your leftovers covered or in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Make sure you eat within a day or two for the best flavor and texture.
The options are pretty endless! Serve over chicken, pork, or fish such as salmon, haddock, or cod. It's great on fish tacos or delicious on its own with tortillas chips, pita chips, or by the spoonful!
You'll find many different answers to this question. The sooner you eat it from the day you made it, the fresher it will be. It is best if consumed within 3 days but you can keep it in the fridge for up to 5 days. Just make sure to stir and check the color, consistency, and smell. If any of those seem off, it would be safest to toss them.
It is best not to freeze mango peach salsa as it will turn very liquidy and dilute the taste. This salsa is best with fresh ingredients.
✔️ More Peach Recipes
If you are looking for more delicious recipe with peaches, check these out:
- Peach Martini (Skinny No Sugar Added)
- Chipotle Peach Vegan Chili (Crock Pot)
- Peaches and Cream Ice Cream
⭐ Let's Connect
Mango Peach Salsa
- 2 large fresh peaches (peeled, pitted, and coarsley chopped)
- ½ cup mango (cut into ½" cubes")
- ½ cup green onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 1 hour.
- Adjust seasoning to taste and serve.
- Don't miss all of our helpful hints, substitution ideas, cooking tips, and other delicious recipes that can be found in our post. Check it out!
- VARIATIONS: Make it spicier by adding more jalapeno pepper, or use a red chili pepper in place of the red sweet bell pepper. Substitute pineapple for the mango or peaches.
- TOP TIPS: For best flavor use fresh peaches and mango.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Serve as a dip for tortilla chips, or over chicken, pork, or fish. Great on tacos!
© 2023 Seeking Good Eats™
Leave a Reply