A Cranberry Mojito (Low Calorie Low Carb Keto Cocktail) is a light refreshing cocktail that is the perfect balance between sweet, tart, and sparkly. This cranberry cocktail is literally my favorite drink year-round! Easy to make and delicious.
🎥 Watch Recipe
You'll ❤️ This Cranberry Mojito
"A cranberry mojito is an easy to make, refreshing cocktail that is so festive for the holidays. One of my favorite drinks! Use rum or vodka. See below for unique ways to "mix up" this cranberry cocktail. Enjoy! " -Kori
Easy to Make
An easy-to-make cocktail recipe with only a few simple ingredients plus an optional garnish of lime, mint, and cranberries. I make this cocktail all year long because it is so light and refreshing.
Simple and Delicious
Sometimes simple is the best. You will love the tartness of the lime, combined with the freshness of the mint, and the sparkle of tonic water. This low carb vodka drink is so delicious!
Sugar Free, Low Carb, and Keto
This cocktail can be made with sugar substitute or regular sugar, or diet tonic water and cranberry juice - or regular. Either version will taste great. It's nice to know there are options!
For a keto cocktail make sure to use diet sugar free cranberry juice, diet sugar free tonic water, and a sugar substitute with a 1:1 sugar ratio.
With only 5.1 grams of net carbs, 0 fat, and 0 grams of protein a Cranberry Mojito fits nicely into a low carb and keto diet. Another bonus - they are sugar-free (no added sugar) and low calorie!
You can find the full nutritional analysis at the bottom of the recipe card, but here are the most important numbers if you are following a low carb and ketogenic diet:
0g fat | 5.1g net carbs | 0.3 g protein | 147 calories
Here are some different ways you can make substitutions or customize your Cranberry Mojito:
- Use light rum or vodka.
- Substitute another diet juice for the cranberry juice.
- Garnish with a pear slice and add a little pear liqueur (not sugar-free) or substitute pear vodka.
- Use regular tonic water, cranberry juice, and real sugar if you don't like diet.
- Play around with different sparkling soda, flavored sparkling waters, or low carb juices. If you use unsweetened water or juice, make sure to adjust with a little sugar or sugar substitute.
Ingredients and Tools
- 1/2 lime, quartered (plus extra for garnish)
- 6 to 7 mint leaves (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 tbsp sugar (use a sugar-free sweetener with a 1:1 sugar ratio)
- 2 oz light rum or vodka
- 2-1/2 oz cranberry juice (diet cranberry juice)
- 2 to 3 oz tonic water (sugar-free diet tonic water)
- Place lime wedges and mint in the bottom of a glass. Add sugar.
- Muddle (mush) the limes and mint together (about 6 to 8 twists).
- Add rum or vodka, and cranberry juice.
- Fill glass with ice. Top off with tonic water. Give it a stir.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and a sprig of mint.
- Use cold ingredients (it keeps the ice from melting and watering down your drink).
- Pre-prep your ingredients if you are serving to a large amount of guests.
- Adjust the lime and even the amount of rum or vodka to your tastes.
- When you muddle the mint and lime together only give it about 7 or 8 turns. This prevents the mint from becoming bitter but is just enough to release the oils and juices.
✔️ More Cocktail Recipes
Here are some more cocktail recipes I think you'll love!
- Strawberry Martini (Skinny)
- Passion Fruit Martini
- Irish Mule Cocktail Recipe (Skinny Keto Low Carb)
- Skinny Lemon Mojito Recipe
- Irish Cream Recipe (Sugar Free Keto Cocktail)
- 20+ Keto Alcoholic Drinks and Low Carb Cocktails
⭐ Let's Connect
If you tried this Strawberry Martini, let me know! I'd love for you to come back and give the recipe a star rating and/or a review in the comments! 🙂 Let's stay connected, so please share photos of your creations with me and others on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
This cranberry mojitos recipe is a refreshingly light cocktail that is also low calorie, low carb, sugar free, and keto cocktail recipe. Perfect year-round, but so festive for the holidays. An easy cocktail recipe that is also a healthy recipe! The perfect balance between sweet, tart, and sparkly! Use vodka or rum - you're gonna LOVE this drink. #lowcarb #mojitos #lowcalorie #skinnycocktail #holidaycocktail #cranberrymojitos #sugarfree #keto #ketogenic #healthyrecipe #cocktails #drink #vodka #rum #newyears #christmas.