Irish Cream Recipe (Sugar-Free Keto Cocktail), is a VERY tasty copycat Bailey's Irish Cream recipe. Made healthier, this low carb and keto cocktail is just the ticket if you are trying to stay on a ketogenic diet but still want to enjoy a delicious cocktail once in a while. Is this a cocktail or dessert recipe? I will let you decide! 🙂
Irish Cream Recipe (Sugar-Free Keto Cocktail)
This homemade Irish cream recipe is AHH-mazing! This copycat Bailey's Irish Cream keto cocktail is a sugar-free and low carb cocktail. Made with Irish Whiskey, cream, milk, a bit of espresso, and cocoa powder it all comes together in a delicious cocktail that is almost a dessert! You won't believe that this recipe is a keto recipe that is also a low carb cocktail. #ketococktail #keto #lowcarb #sugarfree #baileys #irishwhiskey #irish #seekinggoodeats #cocktails
What You Will Need to Make Irish Cream Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, which help to keep this content free (Full Disclosure)
- 1-Quart jar
- Measuring Spoons
- Dry Measuring Cups
- Large Liquid Measuring CuporSilicone Liquid Measuring Cup
- 1-¾ to 2 cups sweetened condensed milk (sugar-free recipe, HERE)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Irish whiskey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- ½ tsp cocoa powder
Make Your Own Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk!
Here are the instructions for making your own sugar free sweetened condensed milk. You can also make using whole milk, here's the recipe link: How To Make Sweetened Condensed Milk (Sugar-Free and Keto)
- 1 can unsweetened evaporated milk
- 1 cup powdered monk fruit sweetener substitute or regular granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
Making the Sweetened Condensed Milk:
- Bring the evaporated milk and sugar to a simmer on the stovetop. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and add butter. Stir until melted. Let the milk cool then place it in an airtight container and then store it in the fridge.
How To Make Irish Cream (Sugar-Free Keto Cocktail)
Add all liquid ingredients to your large liquid measuring cup
Whisk in espresso powder and cocoa powder, incorporating all ingredients
Using a funnel, pour Irish cream into your jar.
When ready, serve it well-chilled or over ice. Get ready...this is SO dang good!!
- Make in batches and give as gifts during the holidays (or any time of the year)!
- Add this to coffee. Oh my gosh so good.
- Make a milkshake with it.
Our Most Popular Recipes!
Try some of our most popular recipes and let us know what you think! All are super easy recipes that get glowing comments.
- Green Enchiladas Chicken Soup (Keto Slow Cooker Mexican Soup)
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff (Keto Beef Stroganoff)
- Italian Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs (Low Carb and Keto Slow Cooker Chicken)
- Instant Pot Low Carb and Keto Chicken Soup
- Italian Crock Pot Beef Roast (Instant Pot Beef Recipe)
- Cajun Sausage and Peppers Recipe (Keto Sausage Recipe)
We'd Love To Hear From You!
We'd LOVE for you to help us share this recipe! Here's how:
1 | REVIEW OUR RECIPE
We love reviews! Please leave any questions and comments below and don't forget to review our dish!
2 | SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
Show us what a star chef you are! Take photos of this dish and share them! We'd LOVE to see them!
Upload a photo of this dish to our Pinterest pin
tag @seekinggoodeats and hashtag it #seekinggoodeats
3 | PIN OUR PIN
Share our pin and pin on Pinterest!
Pin me for later!