This sugar free Irish Cream Recipe is a VERY tasty copycat of Bailey's Irish Cream recipe - only healthier with no added sugar (yes, it still tastes good!). Is this a cocktail or dessert recipe? I will let you decide! 🙂
Made healthier, this low-carb and keto cocktail is just the ticket if you are trying to stay on a ketogenic diet but still want to enjoy a delicious cocktail occasionally.
Ingredients For Sugar Free Irish Cream
Here are the things you will need to make this Irish Cream Recipe with no added sugar:
- Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Heavy Cream
- Irish whiskey
- Vanilla Extract
- Instant Espresso Powder
- Cocoa Powder
For exact ingredient quantities, please see the recipe card below!
How To Make This Irish Cream Recipe
Add all liquid ingredients to your large liquid measuring cup
Whisk in espresso powder and cocoa powder, incorporating all ingredients
Using a funnel, pour Irish cream into your jar.
When ready, serve it well-chilled or over ice. Get ready...this is SO dang good!!
- Make in batches and give as gifts during the holidays (or any time of the year)!
- Add this to coffee. Oh my gosh so good.
- Make a milkshake with it.
Sugar Free Irish Cream Recipe
- 1¾ to 2 cups sugar free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Irish whiskey
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- ½ teaspoon cocoa powder
- Add all liquid ingredients to a pourable bowl or liquid measuring cup. Whisk in espresso powder and cocoa powder, incorporating all ingredients.
- Using a funnel pour into your jar. Close lid and refrigerate.
- Serve it well-chilled or over ice.
© 2024 Seeking Good Eats™
✔️ More Cocktail Recipes
Here are some more no added sugar low carb cocktail recipes you might enjoy!