Irish Cream Recipe (Sugar-Free Keto Cocktail), is a VERY tasty copycat Bailey's Irish Cream recipe. Is this a cocktail or dessert recipe? I will let you decide! 🙂
Made healthier, this low carb and keto cocktail is just the ticket if you are trying to stay on a ketogenic diet but still want to enjoy a delicious cocktail once in a while.
Ingredients and Tools
Here are the things you will need to make this Irish Cream Recipe:
- 1-3/4 to 2 cups sweetened condensed milk (sugar-free recipe, HERE)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Irish whiskey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1-Quart jar
- Measuring Spoons
- Dry Measuring Cups
- Large Liquid Measuring Cup or Silicone Liquid Measuring Cup
Make Your Own Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
Here are the instructions for making your own sugar free sweetened condensed milk. You can also make using whole milk, here's the recipe link: How To Make Sweetened Condensed Milk (Sugar-Free and Keto)
- 1 can unsweetened evaporated milk
- 1 cup powdered monk fruit sweetener substitute or regular granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
Making the Sweetened Condensed Milk:
- Bring the evaporated milk and sugar to a simmer on the stovetop. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and add butter. Stir until melted. Let the milk cool then place it in an airtight container and then store it in the fridge.
How To Make This Irish Cream Recipe
Add all liquid ingredients to your large liquid measuring cup
Whisk in espresso powder and cocoa powder, incorporating all ingredients
Using a funnel, pour Irish cream into your jar.
When ready, serve it well-chilled or over ice. Get ready...this is SO dang good!!
- Make in batches and give as gifts during the holidays (or any time of the year)!
- Add this to coffee. Oh my gosh so good.
- Make a milkshake with it.
✔️ Related Recipes
Here are some more cocktail recipes you might enjoy!
- Skinny Lemon Mojito Recipe
- Irish Mule Cocktail Recipe (Skinny Keto Low Carb)
- Cranberry Mojito (Low Calorie Low Carb Keto Cocktail)
- 20+ Keto Alcoholic Drinks and Low Carb Cocktails
⭐ How to Share This Recipe
We'd LOVE for you to help us share this recipe! Here's how:
Review and Comment on This Recipe
We love reviews! Please leave any questions and comments below and don't forget to review our dish!
Share Your Photos
Show us what a star chef you are! Take photos of this dish and share them! We'd LOVE to see them!
Upload a photo of this dish to our Pinterest pin
tag @seekinggoodeats and hashtag it #seekinggoodeats
Pin our Pin
Share our pin and pin on Pinterest!
This homemade Irish cream recipe is AHH-mazing! This copycat Bailey's Irish Cream keto cocktail is a sugar-free and low carb cocktail. Made with Irish Whiskey, cream, milk, a bit of espresso, and cocoa powder it all comes together in a delicious cocktail that is almost a dessert! You won't believe that this recipe is a keto recipe that is also a low carb cocktail. #ketococktail #keto #lowcarb #sugarfree #baileys #irishwhiskey #irish #seekinggoodeats #cocktails