Coconut Blueberry Muffins (Coconut Flour Muffins) with juicy blueberries and coconut flakes, these muffins are moist and full of flavor!
We think these are the BEST blueberry muffins recipe - not only do they taste amazing - they're healthy! FOR REAL. These muffins have no sugar added, are gluten-free, paleo, low carb, and ketogenic. Bonus: they can be made ahead and frozen for easy make-ahead breakfasts. Yay!
You'll Love These Keto Coconut Flour Muffins
Tasty Blueberry and Coconut
Blueberry and coconut were meant to go together. So good. Made into a coconut and blueberry muffin - yes please! These are SUPER delicious!!!
Make-Ahead and Freeze
You'll love that you can make these muffins in advance and then freeze in a freezer-safe bag. Ta-da! 12 tasty breakfasts for when you're in a hurry! 🙂
Low Carb and Keto
The muffins are the perfect low carb and keto muffin recipe! With 12.9 grams of fat and only 4.3 g of net carbs they are the perfect breakfast. By the way, these are literally my go-to breakfast on busy mornings!
12.9 g fat | 5.1 g protein | 4.3 g net carbs
Ingredients and Tools
Here are the ingredients and tools you will need to make coconut blueberry muffins:
- 6 eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated monk fruit sweetener, or other sugar substitutes that are a 1:1 sugar ratio
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/8 tsp baking powder (gluten free baking powder)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, mix egg, erythritol, salt, coconut oil, coconut milk, and vanilla.
Add coconut flour, baking powder, coconut flakes, and blueberries to the batter. Mix until there are no more lumps.
Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray (or use liners). Scoop batter in heaping 1/4 cup fulls and place in the muffin pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. They are done when the muffins are springy.
Tip: the toothpick test does not work with this recipe as the batter is much stiffer than a typical muffin.
- Scoop a heaping 1/4 measuring cup full of batter into muffin cups.
- This is a thicker batter, a toothpick test will not work. The muffins will bake about 28 to 30 minutes. They are done when they are slightly springy when touched.
- You can substitute other berries in place of blueberries. You can also use frozen berries. Do not thaw.
📋 Printable Recipe
- Low Carb Smoked Salmon Frittata
- Fast and Easy Keto Breakfast Ideas
- Tomato and Mozzarella Caprese Frittata
- Easy Eggs Benedict Frittata With Hollandaise (Keto Eggs Benedict)
- Easy Scrambled Eggs With Herbs and Cheese (Low Carb and Keto)
- Easy Keto and Low Carb Egg Recipes (The Best Keto Egg Recipes)
How to Share This Recipe
We'd LOVE for you to help us share this recipe! Here's how:
Review and Comment on This Recipe
We love reviews! Please leave any questions and comments below and don't forget to review our dish!
Share Your Photos
Show us what a star chef you are! Take photos of this dish and share them! We'd LOVE to see them!
Upload a photo of this dish to our Pinterest pin
tag @seekinggoodeats and hashtag it #seekinggoodeats
Pin our Pin
Share our pin and pin on Pinterest!
Coconut blueberry muffins are DELISH! The perfect keto breakfast idea - you can make ahead and freeze them for later. Great for busy mornings or a perfect healthy breakfast. These keto coconut flour muffins with blueberry are moist and full of flavor! #muffins #keto #lowcarb #sugarfree #blueberry #coconut #ketobreakfast #easybreakfast #ketogenic #coconutflour #blueberrymuffins #paleo #healthybreakfast #makeahead