Easy Scrambled Eggs With Herbs and Cheese (Low Carb and Keto), is a super simple tasty recipe that is quick to make. With fresh eggs, cheese, tomatoes, herbs, and a quick toss in a skillet you will have a low carb and keto breakfast fast. This healthy breakfast recipe will start your day out on the right foot!
Why You Will Love Easy Scrambled Eggs With Herbs and Cheese (Low Carb and Keto)
You are going to love this recipe because it is quick, delicious, and nutritious.
Eggs are a highly nutritious protein packed packages that will keep you satisfied for hours.
Eggs are healthy! Did you know that almost all the nutrients are in the yolk, including Choline and Vitamin D?
Interesting egg facts! Regardless of the color of the outside of an egg, the insides (yolk and white) are all the same. A brown, blue or green egg has the same amount of nutrition as a white egg. What changes the nutrition is what the chicken eats.
By the way, the eggs for this recipe were freshly laid by my chickens this morning! Thanks ladies 🙂
What Do You Need To Make Herb and Cheese Scrambled Eggs?
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosures policy for more info
To help you out, here is a quick list of the common ingredients and items that you will need to make this recipe. I live in a somewhat rural area (and I work full time) so it is often much easier to just order my ingredients online and have them shipped to me. It is a time and money saver. I’ve included the links for the items in my pantry if you find it easier to purchase from Amazon or Thrive Market – my two favorites!
- 8 to 10″ skillet (this is my favorite)
- Whisk (I prefer stainless steel)
- Mixing Bowl
- Coconut Oil
- Almond Milk
- Fresh or dried herbs (basil, thyme, dill)
- Fresh tomato
- Your favorite cheese
- Salt (my favorite salt)
How Do You Make This Scrambled Egg Recipe?
In a bowl, whisk 2 eggs, cream or milk, and herbs.
Pour egg mixture into skillet, cooking over medium high heat. Stir frequently until eggs are cooked through.
Top with diced tomato, fresh herbs, and your favorite cheese (blue cheese is yummy, and adds lots of flavor)
This is a very simple dish to prepare and is perfect for busy mornings!
Other Popular Recipes You Will Love
- Fast and Easy Keto Breakfast Ideas
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Low Carb Beef Stroganoff
- Juicy Slow Cooker Tuscan Turkey Breast
- Quick Stuffed Zucchini Taco Boats
- Copy Cat Taco Seasoning Mix
Eggs are loaded with nutrients and packed with protein to help you feel more satisfied longer. This recipe is very easy to throw together in the morning!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp of your favorite dried herbs, or 1–2 tsp of fresh
- 1 tbsp. cream or unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 4 oz favorite cheese (for this recipe I used blue cheese)
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In small bowl add eggs, cream, and herbs. Whisk until combined.
- In pan heat 2 tsp of coconut oil over medium high heat.
- Add egg mixture to pan, stirring frequently until eggs are cooked (and nicely scrambled)
- Serve with diced tomatoes, cheese, and a sprinkle of herbs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Tip: I pre-plan my meals for the week ahead of time. I double check the night before and if there is any prep involved I take care of it then. To set yourself up for success, have your non-perishable ingredients sitting out ready to go for the morning!
I Would Love To Hear From You!
- Tell me how your healthy eating plan going? How do you juggle your diet plan with your lifestyle and family needs?
- Let me know how you like these recipes. Maybe you made the recipe but a different variation? I would love to hear about it!
- Get your recipe featured on this site! Feel free to send any of your favorite healthy recipes and I’ll select a few from our readers to add to the site – and you’ll get all the credit! Please only send recipes of your own creation!
Email us at email@example.com
Don’t Miss Any Recipes!
We’d love for you to sign up for our newsletter so you can get all the tasty goodness straight into your inbox. xoxo