Low Carb Sweets and Keto Fat Bombs, is a deliciously sweet roundup of the most delicious and popular candy on the internet. Each candy recipe is sugar-free, low carb, and keto – perfect if you are on a diet and need to curb your cravings. Just because you are on a low carb, sugar-free, or keto diet doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy candy anymore! These recipes are great for year-round sweet treats, a special Valentine gift, traditional Christmas candy, happy birthdays, Thanksgiving gatherings, or a festive New Year’s party! Enjoy!
What Ingredients Will You Need?
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosures policy for more info
To help you out, here is a quick list of the common ingredients that you will need to make these recipes. If you are already following a low carb or keto diet you will have most of these ingredients in your pantry already. I live in a somewhat rural area so some of the ingredients are hard to track down. I’ve included the links for the items in my pantry if you find it easier to purchase from Amazon or Thrive Market – my two favorites!
- Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Coconut Oil
- Liquid Stevia
- Ground Ginger
- Sea Salt (my favorite salt company!)
- Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate
- Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Gluten Free Baking Powder
Low Carb Sweets and Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Get this Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup recipe from ketovale.com, here
Get this Low Carb Turtle Bar recipe from lyndsaymullaney.com, here
White Chocolate Raspberry Fat Bombs
Get this White Chocolate Raspberry Fat Bomb recipe from perrysplate.com, here
Sugar Free Peppermint Patties
Get this Sugar Free Peppermint Patty recipe from LowCarbYum.com, here
Gingerbread Fat Bombs
Get this Sugar Free Peppermint Patty recipe from jenniferbanz.com, here
Keto Blueberry Cream Pie Fat Bombs
Get this Blueberry Cream Pie Fat Bomb recipe from forgetsugarfriday.com, here
Mocha Walnut Coffee Bites
Get this Mocha Walnut Coffee Bite recipe from ketogenicwoman.com, here
Get this Keto and Low Carb Chocolate Haystack recipe kaseytrenum.com, here
Low-Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Get this Low-Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Energy Ball recipe from appetiteforenergy.com, here
Get this Low-Carb Peanut Butter Ball recipe from ketoconnect.com, here
Buttery Walnut Toffee Candy
Get this Buttery Walnut Toffee Candy recipe from Joy Filled Eats, here
Easy Lemon Fat Bombs
Get this recipe for Easy Lemon Fat Bombs from ketodietapp.com, here
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Get this No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bomb recipe from ruledme.com, here
Get this Poodle Doodle recipe from mymontantakitchen.com, here
Low Carb Turtle Recipe (Sugar Free Candy)
Get this Low Carb Turtle Recipe (Sugar Free Candy) from lowcarbmaven.com, here
More Popular Recipes You Will Love:
- Decadent Low Carb and Keto Chocolate Recipes
- Low Carb and Keto Cake Recipes
- Juicy Slow Cooker Tuscan Turkey Breast
- A Very Merry Keto Christmas Dinner
- The 12 Days of Christmas Keto Cookies
I Would Love To Hear From You!
- Tell me how your healthy eating plan going? How do you juggle your diet plan with your lifestyle and family needs?
- Let me know how you like these recipes. Maybe you made the recipe but a different variation? I would love to hear about it!
- Get your recipe featured on this site! Feel free to send any of your favorite healthy recipes and I’ll select a few from our readers to add to the site – and you’ll get all the credit! Please only send recipes of your own creation!
Email us at email@example.com
Sign Up For Our Newsletter So You Don’t Miss Any Recipes
We’d love for you to sign up for our newsletter so you can get all the tasty goodness straight into your inbox. xoxo