Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers (Keto Stuffed Peppers), are an easy to make Mexican recipe that everyone will love. Ground beef, salsa, sour cream, and melted cheese come together in a perfect healthy serving that tastes delicious! This recipe is keto, low carb, and gluten-free!
- 4 medium green peppers, halved
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 recipe, taco seasoning (here)
- 1–1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Assemble ingredients.
- Wash peppers then slice lengthwise in half through the middle and remove seeds. Place in a casserole dish with 2 tablespoons water. Cover and microwave 10 minutes until peppers are soft.
- In the meantime, brown the ground beef until cooked through. Add the taco seasoning and water and cook according to instructions.
- In the same pan that you cooked the taco meat, mix in sour cream, salsa, and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese.
- Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with nonstick spray. Place cooked peppers inside dish and generously stuff with meat and cheese mixture. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 350 ° F for 20-30 minutes until peppers are heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite taco ingredients and a side of salsa.
Keywords: taco stuffed peppers, stuffed bell peppers, keto stuffed peppers