Quick Low Carb Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, will be a family favorite! With tender beef and a delicious creamy gravy this healthy low carb and keto beef stroganoff is oh-so-good! Not only is it a quick and easy recipe, it is the perfect weeknight meal, family friendly, ketogenic, and low carb.
- 2 1/2 lbs beef stew meat
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet of dried onion soup mix
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms (any variety)
- 1 cup sour cream (at room temp)
- 8 oz cream cheese (at room temp)
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley or thyme
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray.
- Add beef stew meat, cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and sliced mushrooms. Stir until combined.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, add cream cheese and allow to melt into stroganoff, stirring periodically until completely incorporated.
- Add sour cream and stir.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over riced cauliflower (keto and low carb option), egg noodles, or rice. Sprinkle with parsley or thyme.
You can use regular cream of mushroom soup or cream of golden mushroom for your low carb mushroom soup. Both are tasty.
Keywords: keto beef stroganoff, low carb beef stroganoff, beef stroganoff recipe, easy slow cooker recipe, easy crock pot recipe