- 4 tbsp olive oil
- (1) 12 oz pkg kielbasa, smoked sausage, or cajun sausage, 1/2″ slices
- 4 bell peppers (any color), sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (optional garnish)
- In a 12″ skillet with 1 tbsp olive oil, saute sausage saute sausage until browned. Remove from skillet and set aside. Add 3 tbsp olive oil onions and peppers to the skillet and saute until desired tenderness is reached. Add sausage to skillet and toss to warm. Season with cajun seasoning. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Top each serving with sour cream and cheese.
Keywords: cajun sausage and peppers recipe, easy cajun recipe, easy skillet recipe, one pan meal recipe, keto recipe, low carb recipe