Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce, with ground beef, peppers, onions, garlic, herbs, and tomato sauce this delectable recipe is very simple to make in your pressure cooker! Easy to assemble ingredients and only a few steps will have this recipe on your table with minimal effort. Instructions for making this recipe on the stovetop and slow cooker also provided. This recipe is low carb, sugar-free, and keto-friendly!
- 1 lb ground beef
- (3) 15 oz cans tomato sauce
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp worcestershire
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce
- Using pressure cooker saute setting (high heat), ground beef, onion, and green pepper until beef is browned.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and lock lid. Pressure cook for 3 minutes on high. Allow a 15 natural release, then follow with a quick pressure release. Remove bay leaf and serve over pasta, zucchini noodles, favorite veggies, or meatballs.
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook onion, bell pepper, and ground beef until beef is browned and vegetables are soft.
- Add to slow cooker. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Remove bay leaf before serving.
- In a dutch oven over medium-high heat cook ground beef, pepper, and onions until beef is brown and vegetables are soft. Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer. Cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Remove bay leaf before serving.
Keywords: instant pot spaghetti sauce, pressure cooker spaghetti sauce, keto spaghetti sauce, easy spaghetti sauce recipe