This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase using my link, I make a small commission – at no cost to you. I only recommend products or services that I fully believe in and use myself! Affiliates include Amazon, Etsy, Siteground and others read the full disclosure here
Healthy Snacks (Kid and Adult Approved):
We struggle balancing healthy food with food that the kids (and sometimes us) think tastes good. How many times have you (or your husband) thought that something was so totally amazing only to have kids grossed out and refusing to eat it? It happens a lot. Since our kids are teens now they are much more vocal. Fun. To help you come up with something yummy that everyone will like, here are 9 really good healthy snacks (kid and adult approved)
I will fully admit that many times eating healthy hasn’t been as fun, or as enjoyable, as eating pizza or a cheesy pan of lasagna. These recipes are share-worthy because they are EASY and TASTE GOOD. They are also approved by both kids and adults in my house – which we are usually not on the same page. Perfect! 🙂 Enjoy….
No Bake Granola Bars
Healthy No Bake Monster Granola Bars (Protein Packed) image and recipe from The Big Man’s World
Strawberry Energy Bites
Strawberry Energy Bits (Nut Free, Low Sugar) image and recipe from My Kids Lick The Bowl
Banana Split Bites
Banana Split Bites image and recipe from Life Love Liz
Ham and Cheese Rollups
Ham and Cheese Rollups image and recipe from The Gracious Wife
Apple Cookies (Vegan and Gluten Free) image and recipe from Stockpiling Moms
Healthy Baked Carrot Chips
Healthy Baked Carrot Chips image and recipe from A Spicy Perspective
Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt Cups
Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt Cups image and recipe from Organize Yourself Skinny
Chocolate Trail Mix Bites
Chocolate Trail Mix Bites image and recipe from Simply TaraLynn
Zucchini Chocolate Muffins
Zucchini Chocolate Muffins image and recipe from Frugal Mom Eh!
We Want to Hear From You!
- Tell us how your healthy eating plan going? How do you juggle your diet plan with your lifestyle and family needs?
- Let us know how you like these recipes. Maybe you made the recipe but a different variation? Let us know about that too!
- Get your recipe featured on our site! Feel free to send any of your favorite recipes and we’ll select a few from our readers to add to our site – and we’ll give you all the credit! Please only send recipes of your own creation!
Email us at email@example.com
Sign Up For Our Newsletter So You Don’t Miss Any Recipes
We’d love for you to sign up for our newsletter so you can get all the tasty goodness straight into your inbox. xoxo
You Might Also Like These Recipes:
- Keto and Low-Carb Cookies (That Actually Taste Good)
- 7 Keto Donut Recipes To Help You Beat a Sweet Craving
- Fast and Easy Keto and Low Carb Breakfasts