Ham and Cheese Roll Ups (Low Carb and Keto Appetizer) are the perfect thing to make at your next party! They are super simple, have less than 5 ingredients and can be made several days in advance. You can have these assembled in less than 15 minutes also! Get creative and roll up other favorite ingredients to make them your own. Low carb and keto friendly, these are perfect for everyone. Kids love these appetizers!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp horseradish
- 8 oz Danish brand ham, (rectangle sliced ham)
- Cheddar cheese
- Chives or Green Onions
- Mix cream cheese, horseradish in a small bowl
- Lay ham slices flat on a cutting board. Dry ham well with paper towel. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over all slices.
- Roll ham slices and slices into 5 pieces. You can also add cheddar cheese slices, olives, chives, or a combination of any.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 5 rolls per ham slice.
Keywords: Easy appetizer recipe, ham roll up recipe, ham and cheese roll up recipe, keto appetizer, low carb appetizer