Simple and delicious herb butter with cheese, chives, tarragon, and thyme. So many uses! Perfect topping for steak, fish, chicken, and pork. Great over vegetables, on pasta, break, baked potatoes, corn, and popcorn.
- 1 stick of butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, finely chopoped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Using plastic wrap, or parchment paper, shape butter into a log shape so that the diameter of the butter is approximately 1-1/4″ and the ends are flat.
- Wrap tightly, seal ends, and refrigerate until cold and butter has hardened. Cut into 10 pats of butter and store in an airtight container.
- Use within one 1 week, or freeze for future use (up to 12 months).