Fresh Cranberry Sauce Recipe (Sugar-Free Cranberry Sauce) has a citrus twist that you can’t resist! This cranberry sauce recipe has no added sugar – and no one will know! You can feel good about serving this whole berry cranberry sauce at your next holiday dinner.
- 1 (12 oz.) bag of fresh cranberries
- 2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- water up to 3/4 cup (add lemon and orange juices to measuring cup, fill remaining with water so the total of all the liquid combined is 3/4 cup)
- 1 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 green apple, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Mix cranberries and sugar substitute in a saucepan. Add 3/4 cup liquid consisting of lemon juices, orange juice, and topped with water (to make 3/4 cup). Heat over medium heat and cook until cranberries pop. Turn heat down to low and add gelatin, citrus zest, diced apple. Stir gently until gelatin dissolves. Simmer for approximately 1o to 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit until cool. Transfer to a serving dish and refrigerate. Stir before serving.
Keywords: fresh cranberry sauce recipe, whole berry cranberry sauce recipe, sugar free cranberry sauce recipe, low carb recipe, sugar free recipe