A roast that takes 3 minutes to prepare, 3 ingredients, and very little cleanup. This roast comes out super tender and fabulous in the slow cooker.
- 1 6 lb Bone-In Pork Boston Butt Roast
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite dry rub (I used McCormick’s Applewood Smoke Rub)
- 1 can Zevia Root Beer (Use any root beer that you prefer. We use Zevia because its sweetened with Stevia instead of sugar)
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray or other oil, or use a liner.
- Place roast in crock, fat site up (if any)
- Poor 1 can root beer over the roast
- Sprinkle the dry rub over top of the roast
- Cook on Low for 8 – 10 hours. Some crockpots cook hotter then others, so adjust accordingly.