Eggs are loaded with nutrients and packed with protein to help you feel more satisfied longer. This recipe is very easy to throw together in the morning!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp of your favorite dried herbs, or 1–2 tsp of fresh
- 1 tbsp. cream or unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 4 oz favorite cheese (for this recipe I used blue cheese)
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In small bowl add eggs, cream, and herbs. Whisk until combined.
- In pan heat 2 tsp of coconut oil over medium high heat.
- Add egg mixture to pan, stirring frequently until eggs are cooked (and nicely scrambled)
- Serve with diced tomatoes, cheese, and a sprinkle of herbs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Tip: I pre-plan my meals for the week ahead of time. I double check the night before and if there is any prep involved I take care of it then. To set yourself up for success, have your non-perishable ingredients sitting out ready to go for the morning!
Keywords: easy egg recipe, scrambled egg recipe, keto egg recipe