Easy Fresh Homemade Guacamole, is a simple recipe that is super healthy and tastes great. Made with chunks of fresh avocado, diced tomatoes, onions, garlic, jalapeno, and lime juice – you’re going to love it! You don’t have to eat mushy store-bought guacamole anymore! This healthy and low carb recipe makes a wonderful appetizer or a perfect condiment for chicken, beef, pork, tacos, enchiladas, and more!
- 4 medium sized ripe avocado, rough chopped
- 2 small roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 to 1 tsp salt
- optional: diced cilantro and hot sauce for additional heat
- Prep your ingredients
- In a small dish add avocado, tomato, onion, and lime.
- Add jalapeno and salt to taste.
- Mix all ingredients with a fork.
- Serve as a dip with chips or vegetables, or as a condiment/topping for your favorite Mexican, chicken, beef, pork, fish, and egg dish.
Keywords: guacamole recipe, easy guacamole recipe, fresh guacamole recipe, keto recipe, low carb recipe, mexican recipe, appetizer recipe