Cordon Bleu Stuffed Pork Loin, filled with ham, swiss, spinach, and herbs, is the most tender and delicious roast. Whether you make for a holiday party, a casual get-together, or a Sunday dinner – this roast is a showstopper and will impress your family and guests! With easy step-by-step instructions, only you will know it wasn’t hard to make! You can even prepare a day ahead and simply roast the day of your dinner! This is a low carb and keto-friendly recipe too!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut (6) 12″ pieces of kitchen twine.
- Slice a 1″ diagonal slice lengthwise into the pork loin. From there continue slicing in 1″ slices parallel with the countertop. As you go, the thickness of the pork loin should be about 3/4″, give or take. It will not be perfect so don’t worry! Continue making slices, rolling roast out flat while you go until you get to the end. You should end up with a rectangle shape, flat roast. If you have any thicker parts go ahead and slice into the thicker parts at an angle to help you flatten it out more.
- Rub olive oil and generously salt and pepper both sides of pork loin. Turn sliced side up and lay ham slices overlapping slightly. Sprinkle spinach over the top, followed by cheese, and 1 tsp of herbs de Provence.
- Cut twine into 6 12″ pieces. Carefully and firmly begin rolling roast, tucking ingredients back in as you go along. End with the seam side down. With the twine, tie 6 even pieces, firmly tying each piece into a knot. Sprinkle outside of roast with remaining herbs de Provence.
- Place pork loin in a roasting pan and bake for approximately 20 to 25 minutes per pound until the center reaches 160 degrees (medium). Remove roast from the oven, cover with foil, and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Keywords: stuffed pork loin recipe, cordon bleu recipe, keto cordon bleu recipe, how to stuff a pork loin