A simple recipe for grilling tender chicken thighs every time! Can be prepped well in advanced to make for easy grilling. Serve with the zesty white barbecue sauce and you will be hooked. Use white barbecue sauce on chicken, pork, fish, veggies, sandwhiches, burgers, or as a dip.
Dry Rub Grilled Chicken
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup Dry Rub For Chicken, (recipe HERE)
White Barbecue Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- salt to taste
- Make the white barbecue sauce by mixing all ingredients together in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towel. Brush olive oil over chicken on both sides. Liberally sprinkle dry rub over both sides of chicken. Place chicken in a dish and cover with plastic. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours, or up to the day the before.
- Heat grill to medium high. Cook chicken thighs for approximately 4-5 minutes per side until internal temperature has reached 165 degrees. If using bone-in chicken adjust time accordingly.
- Serve with white barbecue sauce and enjoy! Delicious with grilled, roasted, or steamed veggies.
Keywords: dry rub grilled chicken, easy grilled chicken recipe, keto grilled chicken recipe, best grilled chicken recipe